Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivica Monte
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 3, 2023
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hP28MielXEY

Ivica Monte

Player
Player
Dear administrations,

My vehicle don't have license plates. The police officer recognized that I'm the owner of that vehicle with button "G" on the vehicle. It's MG, after making a FailRP and wrote 2 penalties first from 5k and second from 10k.

I passed them, got into my vehicle, even though there were 3 policemen, no one stopped me and started a roleplay with me.
This means that the three officers broke the rule FailRP.

Later 2 minutes ago. I tryed to find them and start RolePlay about how they know that's my vechine. They stopped me and here start RolePlay. They didn't provide information why stopped me. Next ID:814 say how I have paper in the vechine but that to be true they must use camera and command me/ try/ do/ and that's too FailRP. In my real life, I carry all the documents in my wallet.

The situation when I was in the stock market and when I came out was only 10 seconds to 15 seconds and it shows in my POV.

I really don't know how in this city alone I have fines of 50k without roleplay.

I think the evidence is more than enough for the organization to get a warn and to stop writing punishments based on NonRP.

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
Approved

ID 21303 will receive a punishment for Metagaming and FAIL RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom