Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeki Cruise

EMS ON TOP
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: ZEKI Cruise

Nationality: Indian

Place of Birth: surat

Sexuality: female

Eye color: sky blue

Hair color: orange

Tattoos: none

Strengths: Gained experience, Knowledge

Weakness: Lack of Patience

Life Story:

I was born in Surat, a vibrant city in the state of Gujarat, India. Growing up, I had a typical childhood surrounded by a loving family and friends. As I progressed through my education, I developed a passion for learning and a curiosity about the world beyond my hometown.

After completing my schooling in Surat, I made the decision to pursue higher education in the United States. I was fortunate to receive admission to Las Sentos University, a prestigious institution known for its excellent academic programs. Excited about the opportunity to study abroad and experience a new culture, I packed my bags and embarked on a new chapter of my life.

Las Sentos welcomed me with open arms, and I quickly immersed myself in my studies. I pursued a degree in computer science, combining my interest in technology with a desire to contribute to the ever-evolving field. Throughout my time at university, I made lifelong friends and expanded my horizons by participating in various extracurricular activities.

During my studies, I had the fortune of crossing paths with Calvin, a fellow student who shared my enthusiasm for computer science. We became close friends, spending countless hours collaborating on projects and exploring our shared interests. Over time, our friendship blossomed into a deep and meaningful relationship.

After completing our respective degrees, Calvin and I decided to take the next step in our journey together. We made the beautiful commitment of marriage, vowing to support and cherish each other through life's ups and downs. It was a joyous occasion, surrounded by our families and loved ones, marking the beginning of our shared adventures.

Following our marriage, Calvin and I embarked on a new phase of our lives, combining our skills and passions to pursue exciting career opportunities. We supported each other's professional growth while also nurturing our relationship and creating a warm and loving home.

As the years went by, we faced various challenges and celebrated numerous milestones together. Through it all, our love and commitment to each other remained unwavering. We built a life filled with love, laughter, and shared dreams.

Looking back on my journey from Surat to Las Sentos, I am grateful for the experiences and opportunities that have shaped me into the person I am today. The decision to pursue education abroad not only broadened my horizons academically but also led me to find a partner with whom I can share a deep connection and build a beautiful life together.

Career Story:

I started my career with a strong passion for medicine and a desire to make a positive impact on people's lives. After completing my schooling, I dedicated myself to pursuing a medical degree, aspiring to become a doctor. I worked hard and diligently to gain admission to a reputable medical school.

During my years of medical education, I immersed myself in the rigorous curriculum, learning about various medical disciplines and gaining hands-on experience through clinical rotations. I found myself drawn to a particular field of specialization and decided to focus my studies on that area.

After graduating from medical school, I embarked on my journey as a doctor, eager to apply my knowledge and skills to help patients. I started my career as a resident in a renowned hospital, working long hours and honing my expertise in my chosen field. I was fortunate to have mentors who guided me and provided invaluable insights into patient care.

As the years went by, I continued to pursue further specialization and training. I took up fellowship programs and attended conferences and seminars to stay updated with the latest advancements in my field. With dedication, perseverance, and a thirst for knowledge, I steadily climbed the ranks in the medical field.

Eventually, my hard work and dedication paid off, and I was appointed as a Chief of Department in a reputable hospital or medical institution. This role carried great responsibility as I oversaw the operations of the department, ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care, and leading a team of skilled healthcare professionals.

As the Chief of Department, I worked collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, administrators, and stakeholders to make informed decisions that positively impacted patient outcomes.

Outcome: Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules).

Best regards,
ZEKI Cruise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom