Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Guilherme_Pirulito
Suspect ID
15462 34402 15456
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2021
Time of violation
20:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E6ojnZaPog

conadamaestreet

Player
Player
i was roaming around the city waiting for a friend to pick me up and went to check what those icons were and suddenly i got jumped and killed whitout any reason at all

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
i was roaming around the city waiting for a friend to pick me up and went to check what those icons were and suddenly i got jumped and killed whitout any reason at all
The area you entered was part of an event called left over components. In that event,you basically have to go to that parachute and collect items. Whoever goes near the parachute is considered as an enemy/rival(if from other fam/gang) and we are allowed to kill them. So i dont think so they were wrong at any point. If you notice,at the start of the clip there is a red area near your 100k timer which says left over components which clearly shows you were in that territory. So they did nothing wrong as it was an event

conadamaestreet

Player
Player
The area you entered was part of an event called left over components. In that event,you basically have to go to that parachute and collect items. Whoever goes near the parachute is considered as an enemy/rival(if from other fam/gang) and we are allowed to kill them. So i dont think so they were wrong at any point. If you notice,at the start of the clip there is a red area near your 100k timer which says left over components which clearly shows you were in that territory. So they did nothing wrong as it was an event
clearly the event disapeard why do they still coming for me then ...

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
clearly the event disapeard why do they still coming for me then ...
The event didnt disappear as its not confined in a specific dimension of area,they were coming for the parachute to take out the material but they found you on the way so they thought you wre their enemy,ig wrong place wrong time. You literally walked 10 steps from the parachute when those guys came and killed you.

Ps. I am none of them,i am just a guy reading forums.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • there was an event of leftover components going on so they are allowed to kill other families but if got killed at the same place when there was no event going on then they would recieve the punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom