Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Peaches McDoogleflugen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2021
Time of violation
21:19
Proofs
http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860257346873720832/860257631491063848/vlc-record-2021-07-02-01h59m09s-Grand_Theft_Auto_V_2021.07.02_-_01.51.48.05.DVR.mp4-.mp4

Peaches McDoogleflugen

Player
Player
I was in the govt building to buy a gun license and got a notification my car was stolen. Someone that pulled in got video of the lady by my car. He ran in as I ran out to stop them. Several govt employees were around that witnessed my distress.

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
I cannot conclude this report as the POV you have provided is not uploaded to the correct platform and we are not going to download any videos players upload

You have 12 hours to amend these issues

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • provide the evidence of the whole situation of robbing and going with that car with sound

you have 12 hours to provide evidence

Alex Odd

1 topic is not made according to rules
2 Video don't have any sound
3 Video does not prove that car was stolen from that place

Please provide clearly evidence and fix topic

Peaches McDoogleflugen

Player
Player
I don’t have video of my notification, I was in the govt building and we all ran out when the notification popped up. This video was someone from someone passing by. I took some screenshots from the video from the point when he drove up 41881 (with face tattoo) was standing to his right, my pink lambo to the left. He runs around a second and before he runs in the building you can see in the background 41881 on the left side right next to my car. Moments later I rand out and my car was gone. I wish I had more proof (my body cam had shut off 😢). I have witness that work there that also contacted admins in game with me as I started having computer issues.

Peaches McDoogleflugen

Player
Player
I don’t have video of my notification, I was in the govt building and we all ran out when the notification popped up. This video was someone from someone passing by. I took some screenshots from the video from the point when he drove up 41881 (with face tattoo) was standing to his right, my pink lambo to the left. He runs around a second and before he runs in the building you can see in the background 41881 on the left side right next to my car. Moments later I rand out and my car was gone. I wish I had more proof (my body cam had shut off 😢). I have witness that work there that also contacted admins in game with me as I started having computer issues.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

In order to process your complaint, I will need a video with audible sound of the incident. The video should also include the players IDs clearly visible and evidence of the offense they committed.

If you cannot provide these things on your next post, I will unfortunately have to deny this report.

Sam Pluxury

Hello,

Sorry but we have decided to Deny this report.​
  • for not providing the evidence of the complete situation and rule breaks​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom