Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ikarus Fallen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 4, 2023
Time of violation
15:47
Proofs
https://streamable.com/6jyxa9

Ikarus Vance

Player
Player
we were in rp, we started shooting so that our friend would not be arrested, but he did not die even though we shot many times and shoot with teaser in gunfight

and he is talking with unconscious people in here :

Last edited:

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
we were in rp, we started shooting so that our friend would not be arrested, but he did not die even though we shot many times and shoot with teaser in gunfight

and he is talking with unconscious people in here :
I am id 18343 the same 1161 cuz its was makeup from fib basacly we was looking for wanted crimnals then we find ur friend wearing a balaclava as its illgal and he was wanted criminal then the guy was with me he kill him cuz we already give demands to get out of the car when my freind go and brink a car u chose u and ur freind to shoot me with shotgun without any demand i have full pov now u report me for gen 6.8 in ur pov i never spitting on u or do any sexual animation idk why u report me ur pov dosent show the full situation + about i didnt get dammage it was a bug every place it was green zone for me i can provide to u pov if admin request now its fixed and please dont lie to admins i was trying to shoot with my revo but i dont now where is and dont froget nice Meta gaming :) .

Last edited:

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
and sr admin has already say there is not violation of gen 6.8 in the last forum u post stop spamming please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom