Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onat Purut

Player
Player
I want to buy grand coins but i tryed all the ways and I can't. Can you help me pls?

Defect

Player
Player
To What I know. They Removed, "Buying Grand Coins From Grand RP Stores" But threw the discord server "Grand RP Marketplace". You can buy grand coins from other players.

ameerinshal7908

Player
Player
why cant i buy grand coins anymore i tried all the payment methods and used 4 different types of card but its declining everything.

AmariCummings

Player
Player
You can only buy grandcoins via the ingame shop and not from the website anymore. To do this you have to go into the "M" Menu and into the shop.
! DO NOT BUY GRANDCOINS FROM OTHER PLAYERS! > You will most likely get scammed, and its against the rules.

Any update? I am a college student, I study history, and today I am writing this for my student friends. I face problems in essay writing, and I feel that if I face a problem, other students can also feel the same. This is the History Essay Help. #1 UK Essay Service. Reputable & Trusted! website I personally use to write my essays. For example, last week I used them to write an essay for me on history. If you are also in a situation like mine, you can visit their website. Thank me later.
Any update?

Last edited:

Dr.Conner Blackwood

MG13 | 53788
Player
You can only buy grandcoins via the ingame shop and not from the website anymore. To do this you have to go into the "M" Menu and into the shop.
! DO NOT BUY GRANDCOINS FROM OTHER PLAYERS! > You will most likely get scammed, and its against the rules.

Top Bottom