Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mizzar Yakuza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 4, 2023
Time of violation
15:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-7HoiT53g&ab_channel=Mizzar

Mizzars

Player
Player
In essence, we were in a role-playing scenario when two supposed Fib agents approached us, claiming that we were wanted criminals. Despite our failure to produce identification, It is evident that we are being specifically identified based on the vehicle we are utilizing, and the rationale behind this recognition is unclear. these individuals repeatedly visited us for a period of two to three days. Shockingly, they resorted to using deadly force against us, despite our lack of weaponry. In response, we initiated a gunfight in order to protect our friend from being apprehended. Miraculously, our friend survived the altercation, even though he had been targeted with a taser during the exchange. Currently, he is able to communicate effectively.

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 9085 will receive punishment for GR 6.15 / MG
ID 12692 will receive punishment for GR 6.15
ID
ID 8946 will receive punishment for Fail RP
ID 1916 will receive punishment for Fail RP

——

As LEOS when searching for Wanted Criminals / Vehicles. You need to have SEEN those Exact People Actually DOING Crimes on your POV whilst watching them. THEN you can go Arrest them.

E.g. I am searching my PDA For wanted criminal i find one, go to his location and watch him until he does crime. ONLY then i can arrest him. Otherwise Its complete FAIL RP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom