Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leadership of The Federal Investigation Bureau I Nick Blueberyy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Information
1. Nick
2. 18
3. EST
4. Average online per day:
6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: blueberyy#0775
6. Your Nickname: Blueberyy
7. Your ID: 16246

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB(Federal Investigation Bureau
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(2.1) Enhance FIB: There are lots of things I will do to improve the current FIB, I will list some of the main important parts I will mainly focus on if I'm chosen as Director.

Strict FIB , The fact that FIB is the second-most significant state organization and the second-most powerful organization directly under the government is not surprising. As our actions and how we do our business represent the face of San Andreas, FIB must be extremely strict.
It goes without saying that FIB has become a lot less strict and a lot more of a "fooling around" organization during the last few terms. This is the exact opposite of what FIB should be; rather than driving around the city and drifting for amusement, our agents should always be professional and performing their assigned tasks. If im chosen leader FIB will be brought back to how it should be with much harsher and realistic punishments, This will help avoid rule breaks, keep agents on track and have a strong non toxic community.

Important Positions, It is well known that throughout the past few terms, High Command positions in the FIB have simply been given to individuals without consideration for their qualifications. Instead of inexperienced FIB who were granted positions because they were given High Command in other organizations, the FIB High Command should be filled of experienced agents who have served with the organization for several terms. In my Own terms, I'll make sure that every High Command post is handled as fairly as possible and that all High Command members deserve the level they now have. I'll also reduce the number of people in each rank, such as Chief of Staff, who reports directly to the Deputy Director and will assume leadership in their absence. In the past this rank has been handed out to several people which has harmed the rankings reputation and value as it has been described as a "easy rank" I will reduce the amount of chief of staffs to what is suitable according to organization members to keep the rank highly valuable and respectful.

Inviting community, It is hardly surprising that the FIB has been so disorganized during the last several terms because of the number of needless positions, roles, and unnecessary channels on emails. If given the opportunity to lead FIB, I will restore it to its ideal state by organizing the emails, adding and subtracting the proper positions, and building a better community that will assist all of our agents in staying focused and avoiding distractions. Every new employee that joins FIB during my term will be given a specific role to play there as well as responsibilities suited to their work path. Training will be much more centered on the agent's workflow, and it will be assigned to them in the most effective manner for their learning, comprehension, and to cover all tables in a straightforward manner. All FIB agents are required to conduct themselves professionally at all times; failure to do so will result in the appropriate punishments being issued.

(2.2) Increase the quality of role play: The quality of role play from FIB in the past has been very impressive, However i plan on improving the quality of role play even more. How do I plan on doing so? Here are a few ways I plan on improving the role play if given Director.

Press release and work with lifeinvader, In order to keep everyone informed, my public relations team will collaborate closely with the lifeinvader to make recruiting announcements, FIB news, posters, and other materials. This will expand the FIB's communication and improve the organisation's reputation. Also, FIB will start issuing a lot more news releases, which will contain details on the operations and the organisations that are helping us keep the city safe. On operations like gang raids, family raids, black market raids, etc., we intend to issue 1-2 press releases per week.

Hosting more events, As I'm sure many people are aware, I've been organizing numerous events every day since my term as FIB Director ended. It was at that point that I realized how much this could have enhanced my FIB and how significantly it could have affected my term. If I'm chosen director, my public relations team and I will throw a lot more events, such as car shows, fashion shows, hide-and-seek games, etc. My public relations agents will receive training on what to do during events and how to manage people securely in the event that something goes wrong. This will strengthen the relationship between FIB and the general public because, in my opinion, I missed an essential step during my term.

(2.3) Fix mistakes from previous leadership: It should come as no surprise that I had previously served as the FIB Director. Despite the fact that my term was short and very sad, I am glad it happened. It empowered me to look back on my term, see my flaws, and develop a better understanding of how leadership functions. Here's how I intend to enjoy my future two terms as a director.

Used to leadership, used to taking charge, As I previously stated, I have served as the director of FIB. Even though my term didn't continue as long as I had hoped, I'm still delighted it did. I had to review my leadership after the disband to determine where I had fallen short and how I might move forward after making those mistakes. As a result, I now have a better understanding of how to manage an organization and how to avoid warnings.

Prepared team, My prior term as FIB Director was much different from what I had anticipated, and a large portion of that was due to the poor High Command. Any organization's high command is its backbone and public face. Without a strong high command, an organization can quickly crumble and collapse. In contrast to my previous term, I have High Commands I can rely on to stick with me for the majority of this term as well as support me as FIB Director. This is a crucial component, and I am confident that my new team will help FIB break as well as set new records.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

Community growth, The basic requirements to join FIB will be lowered to an apprprpiate level if i am given leadership to increase FIB Reqruitment but at the same time getting agents who are also experienced in the city. Every agent who joins will be given tasks to complete within FIB, keeping them occupied and giving them something to do instead than sitting in the garage. Human Resources will also modify the training programme and introduce a variety of trainings to assist individuals with various learning styles in becoming knowledgeable about becoming FIB agents. Every Agent at FIB is required to conduct themselves professionally at all times, and failure to do so will result in the execution of the necessary punishment.

Federal Security, The FIB will begin supporting the government and the National Guard in top-secret, confidential missions and provide assistance. I will enlist a department to help me with this process; this department will also be in charge of classifications and issuing FIB Certificates, such as licenses for heavy weapons, air transport, etc. Along with arresting corrupt cops, the department will search for corruption in other organizations.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my application and for considering my reasons for wanting to lead the Federal Investigation Bureau.

Ex-Director of the FIB
-Nick Blueberyy
lNERkWov_400x400.jpg

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Rejected

Get more experience and learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom