Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leadership of The Federal Investigation Bureau I Simon Howard

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica white

Player
Player
1. Jamie
2. 26
3. UTC+1
4. 9-13 Hours Per Day
5. GOV | Simon Howard#7189
6. Simon Howard
7. 31912

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have a lot of experience in state organization. Since I started my state career, i have always tried to improve my leadership skills and prepared myself for this position. I want to improve quality of organization with my experience. I have served in all law enforcement organizations and i am ready to take the challenge and make this city crime free and work very close with all other organizations

I want to prevent all illegal activities in city. Our special forces called Spec Ops and Undercover department will work together and prevent illegal activities. Most important task of FIB is conduct raids and collect evidences from criminals. I want to finish all raid season in my first term.

I want to increase LEO activity in city. FIB agents always will be ready for every criminal activity in city. I want to work closer with other state organizations because i think that state organizations are not working much together. I want to plan lots of operations with other state organizations and want to show power of LEO side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I think there is multiple ways to improve the roleplay level of FIB and I would actively focus on a few things to do this. First of all I think it is very important
to be selective with the recruitment and not mass recruit anyone you can find just because you want numbers. It is important that people that join FIB already have
experience (at least 2 weeks in at least LSPD or SAHP). This way they should already know how to roleplay as an LEO and do things like arresting people, radio comms,
responding to events, After joining there should be a proper training to make sure they know how to act as an FIB agent. When recruiting especially from legal orgs
everyone should also at least speak sufficient English. It is an English server and if you barely speak or understand English you can not do your job professionally as an FIB agent.

Roleplay over ruleplay is also a big thing for me. At the start of the server there used to be a lot more roleplay in events like store robberies with the negotiations for example. Of course ALL RULES should be followed at all times. But it is allowed to have some kind of roleplay and make sure a situation is fun for both sides instead of just playing like it is GTA online and just following the script and not interacting with each other. I think there should be more roleplay between FIB and gangs in these kind of scenarios. I also tried to roleplay from the gang side and make situation fun for both the LEOs and gang members. Next to gangs I also mean roleplay with citizens, they are also a part of the server.

Communication between legal orgs should also be handled ICly and RPly and not on Discord. I will make sure to arrange meetings between the organizations for certain things and "special missions" and not just OOCly do it over Discord because that is metagaming and is not how it should be done. All legal organizations work together in most events and I want to make sure that the communication between all of us is clear and that everyone is on good terms with each other. And there has also been a lot of corruption within FIB lately and i to put a stop to that as i am strict when it comes to corruption

Regards,
Simon Howard

Alfie Lander

Alfie Landa | Ex NG General
Player
+ Very active Very experienced and always try’s to help people when he can would make a great leader

Jock scotland

Player
Player
1. Jamie
2. 26
3. UTC+1
4. 9-13 Hours Per Day
6. Simon Howard
7. 31912

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have a lot of experience in state organization. Since I started my state career, i have always tried to improve my leadership skills and prepared myself for this position. I want to improve quality of organization with my experience. I have served in all law enforcement organizations and i am ready to take the challenge and make this city crime free and work very close with all other organizations

I want to prevent all illegal activities in city. Our special forces called Spec Ops and Undercover department will work together and prevent illegal activities. Most important task of FIB is conduct raids and collect evidences from criminals. I want to finish all raid season in my first term.

I want to increase LEO activity in city. FIB agents always will be ready for every criminal activity in city. I want to work closer with other state organizations because i think that state organizations are not working much together. I want to plan lots of operations with other state organizations and want to show power of LEO side.

I think there is multiple ways to improve the roleplay level of FIB and I would actively focus on a few things to do this. First of all I think it is very important
to be selective with the recruitment and not mass recruit anyone you can find just because you want numbers. It is important that people that join FIB already have
experience (at least 2 weeks in at least LSPD or SAHP). This way they should already know how to roleplay as an LEO and do things like arresting people, radio comms,
responding to events, After joining there should be a proper training to make sure they know how to act as an FIB agent. When recruiting especially from legal orgs
everyone should also at least speak sufficient English. It is an English server and if you barely speak or understand English you can not do your job professionally as an FIB agent.

Roleplay over ruleplay is also a big thing for me. At the start of the server there used to be a lot more roleplay in events like store robberies with the negotiations for example. Of course ALL RULES should be followed at all times. But it is allowed to have some kind of roleplay and make sure a situation is fun for both sides instead of just playing like it is GTA online and just following the script and not interacting with each other. I think there should be more roleplay between FIB and gangs in these kind of scenarios. I also tried to roleplay from the gang side and make situation fun for both the LEOs and gang members. Next to gangs I also mean roleplay with citizens, they are also a part of the server.

Communication between legal orgs should also be handled ICly and RPly and not on Discord. I will make sure to arrange meetings between the organizations for certain things and "special missions" and not just OOCly do it over Discord because that is metagaming and is not how it should be done. All legal organizations work together in most events and I want to make sure that the communication between all of us is clear and that everyone is on good terms with each other. And there has also been a lot of corruption within FIB lately and i to put a stop to that as i am strict when it comes to corruption

Regards,
Simon Howard

Lara Uzay

Player
Player
1. Jamie
2. 26
3. UTC+1
4. 9-13 Hours Per Day
6. Simon Howard
7. 31912

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

Regards,
Simon Howard
Best persoon for the job he has good communication and knows nearly everything and knows how to deal with situation ❤️

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom