Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaykuno Reborn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 12, 2022
Time of violation
21:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqCuXS6OSZ8

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
On this Event, LEOs started shooting and killing us on our spawn point. They also killed me when im on my jetski going back to the city coz i realized that this is BS !. This is the reason why other family dont wanna particitipate on this kind of event. -- Just watch my POV thanks :)

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
I'd really like to say this event is one-sided LEOs come down at spawn, LEOs stay up on the carrier, where the fuck are families supposed to enter from? These bitches bug abuse the hell outta pipes and use it for their advantage to kill us. Also camping entrances should really not be allowed, because 1. THEY GET TO START IN ZONE in a way
2. They can camp our zone
I don't see in any way this event as a balanced event. You'd have never seen families win aircraft, for what reason, cause of the pipes and the spawn camp, if they get to spawn in zone we should too. They can shoot in water aswell how is this a fair event

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
I said it many time SLAUGHTER COWS cant run org like FIB but the curators of FIB THEY ARE FUCKEN CORRUPTED ADMINS LIKE THIS dump ass AVI PLUXURY AND SCARLET ROSE THEY DEFENT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS FOR NO FUCKEN REASON OR THEY FUCKEN PAY MONEY TO LET THEM SUCK BALLS LIKE THAT AND THIS KID PINK DUMB ASS LOVELL WHO ALWAYS CRY ON FOURMS AND HIS PROFESSIONAL COW WHO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT GRASS THEY CANT RUN ORG LIKE FIB CUS THEY DIDNT JOIN ANY LEGAL ORG BEFORE AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY EXP THEY JUST HAVE EXP TO CRY ON FOURMS AND SUCK BALLS
I DONT GIVE AFUCK IF I GOT BANNED CUZ ITS TRASH CITY NOW CUZ OF THESE MOTHER FUCKERS DESTROYED EVERY THING IN CITY
ill sign ur steam

Mainne Flawless

Player
I said it many time SLAUGHTER COWS cant run org like FIB but the curators of FIB THEY ARE FUCKEN CORRUPTED ADMINS LIKE THIS dump ass AVI PLUXURY AND SCARLET ROSE THEY DEFENT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS FOR NO FUCKEN REASON OR THEY FUCKEN PAY MONEY TO LET THEM SUCK BALLS LIKE THAT AND THIS KID PINK DUMB ASS LOVELL WHO ALWAYS CRY ON FOURMS AND HIS PROFESSIONAL COW WHO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT GRASS THEY CANT RUN ORG LIKE FIB CUS THEY DIDNT JOIN ANY LEGAL ORG BEFORE AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY EXP THEY JUST HAVE EXP TO CRY ON FOURMS AND SUCK BALLS
I DONT GIVE AFUCK IF I GOT BANNED CUZ ITS TRASH CITY NOW CUZ OF THESE MOTHER FUCKERS DESTROYED EVERY THING IN CITY
damn son we really live in your head like that :ROFLMAO: , brotherman ya take this shit to serious like you said go touch grass!

Elene

Player
Player
POV from fib agent who was there
You tried to push them on stairs and u got pushed back and killed, and the guy who got shot into water he just jumped there when he saw he was getting smoked
I understand your point I would be mad if I had to lose every single event as well. maybe start using helis? get more people? get better? idk how to help u honestly

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • We don't have such rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom