Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joee Hollow
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Dec 31, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/hmp8hrc

youssef

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I am a player from server 1. I got banned for gen rule 1.1 on 31/12/2022. At first I didn't understand what happened because i was so sure that i didnt share my account with anyone. The only possible reason could that either I got banned for the breaking this rule way back for which I was already punished ( completed the 60 days ban and started the game again afterwards since I have a lot of friends in the server ) or my account got hacked. So i updated my passwords for all my accounts and even initiated 2 factor authentication. I really miss my days playing in the server with my friends. I wish to continue playing in the server and i would be really greatful if you could lift my ban and give me another chance. Thank you so much for your consideration and time.

My previous thread was rejected for wrong format after waiting a week. I appreciate you giving time to my concern.

Thanks,
Youssef.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Making this threads for Mazhor, you will need to provide him all info he will ask​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Provide all your social clubs​

youssef

Player
Player
thats my epic games account. [email protected]

and thats the rockstar account. [email protected]

and my brother's Epic account is: [email protected]. cause I have a laptop and he has a PC so when we travel with the family i take my laptop with me and because we play grand RP on daily basis so he logged in his account from my laptop twice and aat this time we were in Cairo, Egypt and we live in Alexandria, Egypt.

youssef

Player
Player
Just to clarify, When my brother used my laptop to login grandRP he used his own Epic account and he used his own grandRP account. we never share our accounts since everyone of us has his own character in game.

Thank you for your time.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom