Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinsy Wortex

Grand Rp TURF
Player
1. Your name: Egemen
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone:Beligum-1
4. Average online per day: 2-6
5. Your Discord: ErinsyWhite#1903
6. Your Nickname: ErinsyWhite
7. Your ID: 255269

Additional Information:

1.Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2 -i have been a deputy in gangs for 150+days and i was an leader of bunta for 30+days now i want to be again the leader.also i am gonna make sure to give people highcommand/deputy who is gonna be able to host events when i am not gonna be here. make sure that everywhere is gonna be painted in purple as grafiti. in my opinion ballas is one of the most famous gangs and i am here to proof it to all of the other gangs that bunta is gonna be the best gang i was succesfull with bunta and i know that i can do it again.

about recuitments i am gonna focus on taking people who has been in the city for over 15+years and im gonna go for an interview that is going about ghetto rules and general rules so we gonna make sure that there wont be any rulebreaks in the rp situations

* I've been an organization for a long time and I think I know everything.
* I always want to be an organization leader.
* I always want to carry the marabunta to the top.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1.im gonna use more rp as /me /try to have an better rp moment.
2.Doing hostage situations
3.make an spray team that will spray ghetto in purple and try to have most spray spots.
4.Go to every event as cland Battleship Subs 24/7 FZ HQraids informant vechile theft
5.try to have more interaction with other gangs.
6. with my turf team we gonna go for an 100% or try to have the most turf captures.
7.when i wont be able here at an event time deputies/highcommands are gonna be able to do it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 Villian = Leader
13 Deputy= top person to gang up on when the leader is gone
12 Soulsnatcher= Rank interested in the gang when the leader is absent
11 NightClawler= event leader
10 NightMare= The person who manages the gang events when the event leader is not present.
9 Psycho= first high official rank
8 Demon= Awarded to people who participated in events dealing with the gang
7 Turfer=given to those who have turfer
6 Thug= is rob rank
5 Reaper= They are people who have been active in the gang for a long time and participate in events.
4 OG Bunta= Awarded to people who deal with events for a long time
3 Slayer=Awarded to people who deal with gangde events
2 Shadow=Awarded to those who join discord
1 Bunta =The gang is given to those who enter first

Billy Bonkers

Billy Ivanov
Player
1. Your name: Egemen
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone:Beligum-1
4. Average online per day: 2-6
5. Your Discord: ErinsyWhite#1903
6. Your Nickname: ErinsyWhite
7. Your ID: 255269

Additional Information:

1.Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2 -i have been a deputy in gangs for 150+days and i was an leader of bunta for 30+days now i want to be again the leader.also i am gonna make sure to give people highcommand/deputy who is gonna be able to host events when i am not gonna be here. make sure that everywhere is gonna be painted in purple as grafiti. in my opinion ballas is one of the most famous gangs and i am here to proof it to all of the other gangs that bunta is gonna be the best gang i was succesfull with bunta and i know that i can do it again.

about recuitments i am gonna focus on taking people who has been in the city for over 15+years and im gonna go for an interview that is going about ghetto rules and general rules so we gonna make sure that there wont be any rulebreaks in the rp situations

* I've been an organization for a long time and I think I know everything.
* I always want to be an organization leader.
* I always want to carry the marabunta to the top.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1.im gonna use more rp as /me /try to have an better rp moment.
2.Doing hostage situations
3.make an spray team that will spray ghetto in purple and try to have most spray spots.
4.Go to every event as cland Battleship Subs 24/7 FZ HQraids informant vechile theft
5.try to have more interaction with other gangs.
6. with my turf team we gonna go for an 100% or try to have the most turf captures.
7.when i wont be able here at an event time deputies/highcommands are gonna be able to do it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 Villian = Leader
13 Deputy= top person to gang up on when the leader is gone
12 Soulsnatcher= Rank interested in the gang when the leader is absent
11 NightClawler= event leader
10 NightMare= The person who manages the gang events when the event leader is not present.
9 Psycho= first high official rank
8 Demon= Awarded to people who participated in events dealing with the gang
7 Turfer=given to those who have turfer
6 Thug= is rob rank
5 Reaper= They are people who have been active in the gang for a long time and participate in events.
4 OG Bunta= Awarded to people who deal with events for a long time
3 Slayer=Awarded to people who deal with gangde events
2 Shadow=Awarded to those who join discord
1 Bunta =The gang is given to those who enter first
best leader frfr +++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom