Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for the families ladear |Frank man|32682

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey nan

Player
Player
Information
1. Frank
2. 20
3. EU
4. 4-9
5. Trey#6507
6. Frank Chris
7. 32682
Additional information
1. Leader of The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to become the leader because I have been in many gangs in the past but never have I been a leader. I know alot about gangs.

-I want to make The Families a very strong organization and provide quality rp to all players.

-I believe that I can successfully lead The Families because of my knowledge and time on the server.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have been on this server for a long time and I believe that shootouts should have more reason behind it. What I mean by this is that you don't kill everyone on sight in the ghetto. You will kill people from a rival gang that has wronged our gang. If they have shot at us we will then kill them all day in the ghetto. I want it to be more realistic because in reality you will not just randomly shoot people all the time because you don't want to risk dying or being robbed. Another thing would be to make everything more organized. For example, lower rank people will need to request weapons from wearhouse from higher ups and give a reason. The higher ups can then accept the reason and provide the weapons and ammunition.

Trey nan

Player
Player
Information
1. Frank
2. 20
3. EU
4. 4-9
5. Trey#6507
6. Frank Chris
7. 32682

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) Leader of The Families
2)Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have some of expierence of being a leader and I have been in a good amount of orgs illegal and legal such as FIB,GOV,BALLAS,VAGOS,BLOODS, And SAHP
-I want to make the Families the best gang in the city during my term(If I get the the leadership) and make it the respected gang on the city
-I want to make families the most feared gang in the city, what I mean is that the familes be there doing store/gun stores robberies,Kidnapping,robbing,clapping in ghetto etc

3) Making a better roleplay enviorment

If I were in charge of a gang, I would improve the roleplay by having meetings and letting everyone participate in events. I would also make sure that everyone follows a standard of roleplay.

My advice for improving Roleplay in the city is to teach the newer players how to play and help them improve their skills. I also believe that shootouts should be more reason for them.

You don't kill everyone in the ghetto. Instead, if someone shoots at us, we will kill them all day in the ghetto. This is so that if someone shoots at us, we will still kill them all day long.

One other thing that I would do is make sure that everybody has a reason to request a certain weapon from the higher ups. This will help lower-ranking players obtain the weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom