Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General Rule 6.2 CL, No fear RP and Fail RP | 44221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Sixty
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 11, 2022
Time of violation
23:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUJyXoUxSg

David Sixty

Player
Player
He basicly had car mid of street and when we found it he came straight to the car tryed to run away didnt show any fear to the situation so when he tryed to escape i used engine blocked on him and he combatlogged.

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
You didn’t find my car in the middle of the street, don’t lie to admins. Show full POV or if needed I have it in my last report attached to my full expose to what you are doing in server

Antonio Alfaces

Player
Player
He basicly had car mid of street and when we found it he came straight to the car tryed to run away didnt show any fear to the situation so when he tryed to escape i used engine blocked on him and he combatlogged.
Let's see, the clip isn't even complete, since it doesn't even show the part where you were trying to get the car out of the green zone, just look at the tire tracks and the car that is all damaged, both his and yours are in exactly the same positions, and also just look at the POV that he did in his last report about you, and you can see what you did. Now don't bother yourself anymore, it's too bad for you.

Antonio Alfaces

Player
Player

Just go there and defend yourself with that POV.

David Sixty

Player
Player
Stop coming with offtopic situations.. Your friend tryed to combatlog on a situation where he failed RP and showed no fear.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 44221’s POV and Screen Shot of Windows Crash Logs.​
  • They have 12 hours to respond.​

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
Good morning, I rage quit after they break many rules and stop my car. I may receive a punishment for that.

David Sixty

Player
Player
Good morning, I rage quit after they break many rules and stop my car. I may receive a punishment for that.
Thats exacly why you cutted the clip on your report when u came into the forum with false accusations you were trying to scam the money for the car for free from the adminstration since u just had 10k on your bank balance. You didnt show any fear to us, instead tryed to run away didnt obey the demands and combatlogged. Thats my point of view from situation that could have been avoided if u engaged on the RP situation as it is supposed to be.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 44221 will receive a punishment for CL.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom