Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ronald_Trump
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 7, 2023
Time of violation
01:40-1:54
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/376733/

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
In between the hours of 01:40-01:53 the governor of the state Richard Sole broke multiple state rules including but not limited to MG, OOC Insults, and LR 3.3. My pov of this situation is corrupted as the audio is bugged, so I am formally requesting his POV in order to make a proper forum complaint against him.

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

Player
I requested specifically starting at 1:45 which was when the situation started with you Metagaming

Steve_Haines

Player
now youre purposely trying to deceive admins by not putting the timestamp in which you started rulebreaking which started at 1:40.

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
now youre purposely trying to deceive admins by not putting the timestamp in which you started rulebreaking which started at 1:40.
I am not. I am not required to provide POV outside of events or arresting people. Therefore they would not accept your POV request anyway. And since I have POV of you breaking rules and I obviously didn't break any rules, you are just upset that I won't hire you so fabricate that I broke rules, you are now also claiming I am deceiving admins to try and get me banned.
It's pretty sad and you wonder why I said no to hiring you?

You try to POV request me knowing I have no POV of the times you state and you are now saying this. Stop trying to get people banned and play the game. We should be friendly to one another, not fighting on a forum.

Steve_Haines

Player
I am not. I am not required to provide POV outside of events or arresting people. Therefore they would not accept your POV request anyway. And since I have POV of you breaking rules and I obviously didn't break any rules, you are just upset that I won't hire you so fabricate that I broke rules, you are now also claiming I am deceiving admins to try and get me banned.
It's pretty sad and you wonder why I said no to hiring you?

You try to POC request me knowing I have no POV of the times you state and you are now saying this. Stop trying to get people banned and play the game. We should be friendly to one another, not fighting on a forum.
Are you really gonna deny saying in ooc chat “Steve Haines” “go fly a plane into a building” before I called you a metagamer?

Steve_Haines

Player
That goes to show your dishonesty to deny something you clearly did. And you purposely trimmed out your rulebreak. Oh and you used “Steve Haines” past to deny Mr Ronald Trump a job that the ss director already offered him simply for someone else’s experiences with you? Is that not metagaming??

Steve_Haines

Player
If I have a clean background and a new name and new look then how can you use my old characters past to deny my new character employment? It’s clear that you’re gonna just deny all of this and refuse to show the truth of the situation from start to finish. Goes to show your true character. You not only will lie to admins by saying you didn’t say any of that stuff in ooc chat, but you will also sit here and accuse me to try and save yourself from the consequences of your actions. Everyone has to pay the consequences of their actions, while my ”OOC TOXICITY” might have been valid, you clearly antagonized the full situation but you refuse to show your rulebreaks by selectively trimming your clips as to not show what really happened and only editing it to fit your narrative. Show your 1:40-1:59 bodycam if you want to call me a liar by saying you didn’t say something when you clearly did.

Steve_Haines

Player
That 8 minute segment has all the rulebreaks you did at 1:50 right before you took your screenshot. The screenshot is marked 1:52 but you uploaded starting from 2:00

Adal Higgins

Player
Player
not in any1s side but, richard does not have to provide a POV im pretty sure

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

Player
Doesn’t that strike anyone as odd that his screenshot that is posted by Marvin in my ban appeal is dated 1:52 but he selectively chose to upload starting from 2:00? So he knows this clip is irrelevant to what he did and he knows that the situation in question took place at around 1:50 but he uploads a clip from 2:00 and says “as you can see I did no rulebreaks”

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Rejected
Firstly, theres no requirement for any leader to hold POV for any given period, unless guided by the rules of the server.
Secondly, you cannot utilize another individuals POV to post a complaint, as you have to have your own POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom