Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nate_Opps
Administrators nickname
Georgia Casanova
Date
May 7, 2023
Time
22:20 - 22:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GvsMxRW9JxE This is the "pov" of the guy that got my family members banned

Nathan Opps

Player
Player
One of my family members was falsely banned after supposedly breaking rule Gr 6.8 In Approved - RDM | 265573, 280902, 276220, 285130
He said Also this guy doing middle finger while a dead body. 201687 even though I have thoroughly looked through his "POV" my family member ran up to him and then instantly left without doing any actions that broke the rule Gr 6.8 so in fact my Family member is innocent. ASWELL AS MY FAMILY MEMBER Brian jefferson 276220 was warned for Gr 6.15 EVEN THOUGH IN THE VIDEO YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR HIM GIVING DEMANDS aswell as 260719 was hit with the same thing, even though after that my FAMILY MEMBER SHOT AFTER HE GAVE DEMANDS AND THE GUY DIDN'T LISTEN
Brian_Jefferson 276220 was also hit with Ghetto 1.12 EVEN THOUGH the guy did not leave after the demands were given he decided to leave at the last second.

Willow Oops 285130 was hit with Gr 6.15 after they engaged in RP by giving Demands after the guy didn't follow them they have the right to shoot since 164360 did not listen to their demands.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom