Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nyyash Miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 8, 2023
Time of violation
18:23
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kQu0lNU

Nyash Miller

Player
Player
Toxicity when I sent "didn't ask" I meant to send it to a friend with an ad out but sent it to Richard Sole by accident and I was met with a toxic response. I want to report him for general rule 6.4 as he told me to pull up to the ghetto as he is a leader of a legal organisation as a leader he is not allowed to enter the ghetto without official roleplay reasons unless you have a corrupt bio. The phone number in question is 3466000.

Richard Sole

Level 102
Player
You didn't mean to send it to me? I have heard I am you and Darren's latest target.
You meant to send it to me because you clicked my ad in lifeinvader to send me a text on purpose.
My reply for pull up to ghetto is clearly a joke but it seems you have no sense of humour.

If you are looking for any reason to put me on the forums like this and waste the admin team's time then be my guest.

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
Toxicity when I sent "didn't ask" I meant to send it to a friend with an ad out but sent it to Richard Sole by accident and I was met with a toxic response. I want to report him for general rule 6.4 as he told me to pull up to the ghetto as he is a leader of a legal organisation as a leader he is not allowed to enter the ghetto without official roleplay reasons unless you have a corrupt bio. The phone number in question is 3466000.
why u waste admins time for RP things , where is toxicity ? FU ? its in RP go Capitol and ask lawyer.
Close it, my advice

Richard one of the best leaders i ever seen ...

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Rejected
There is nothing corrupt about this. However, i find it incredibly coincedental that your cursor is over the button to send a text, on an ad which was supposed to be your friends. You dont coincedentally scroll to the "incorrect" ad and send a message.

Provoking is as much of a rule violation as everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom