Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your Name : Shourya Srivastava
2. Your Age : 18
Timezone : GMT (+5:30)
4.Average : Online per day:4-8 hours per day
Discord ID: Apex Stark#0718
6.Your Nickname: Olivia Schumacher
.ID:74252
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF BLOODS
1- I wanna be the leader because I have been playing on the server for more than 2 years i have been in both legal and illegal orgs i have the experience and knowledge,skills to be a leader of organization i have experienced to lead family and through my leadership, I will make a big and bold statement so that everyone knows how a well-maintained gang works. and i will also make not only bloods on top i will try to do 100% spary and 100% turf i have seen most of the Gangs that they only lead gang for 100% and i will promise u guys that i will do events that other gangs never did i will also make sure that there will be no rule break

2-I never been a leader but of any gang but I know how to lead a team and make it powerful enough to make anything possible with my time, honesty , passion, and love towards my occupation is enough for making me a good leader but in additional I make quick decision which is good enough to make us win in any time.

3- will make sure there is no toxicity at all in my gang and I will also like to make sure All my members feeling respected and treated fairly to receive ranks and bonuses for attending events and making sure all ranks are attainable through attending events and helping other gang members.

MY ADVISE FOR IMPROVEING RP
1. I will be implementing more strict interview process with situations as i see most of the gangs disband because not having proper knowledge of rp and new members do most of the mistakes
2. I will be hosting open recruitment drives every week
3. I will be making logs in the BLOODS email (discord) also so we could keep an eye on each and every member so if we see they r capable they will get promoted
4.I have so much good shooters which will help in cland/robberies/gang fights.
5.Those who will be loyal to the gang will get easiest promotion ever and for that.
6.If I become leader so my main focus will be on taking hostages

7.I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
8. I will do try to do 100% turf
9.I will do 100% sprays
10.I will try to do store robbery every day
11. Finally I will make BLOODS on top once again .

So for now I want that I'm ending this forum and I think that It will make a good impression on the curators I will be happy to hear something from u guys .😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom