Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for Chief of Los Santos Police Department | Tyrell Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL | Rick
2. Your age | 30
3. Time zone | Central European Time
4. Average online per day | Between 4 and 8 hours per day, depending on IRL work schedule
5. Your Discord | TheRick#0500
6. Your Nickname | Tyrell Johnson
7. Your ID | 10411

pXB6bCT.png

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a lot of experience being in LSPD. I am currently the Major of Internal Affairs, before I was the Major of Task Force and I have grown into the organization a lot. I have been HC of NG before as well, which is a completely different type of organization, however it shows I have the skills required to properly lead an organization to success.

Below I have listed my three reasons to choose for LSPD:
  • I want to build the organization to grow even better than it currently is.
    Gabi’s term was a great term with a lot of good successes for LSPD. E.g. they grew up to 150 units in the organization at some time. However, I think there is still space for improvement. I have seen amazing things in LSPD but also noticed there are things missing. When I get leadership of LSPD I will make sure to recruit non-stop for skilled police officers. Of course, I won’t be able to do this on my own, therefore I will select people with good communication and training skills as my High Command. I will provide them with selection criteria and with a training that is made to learn on the job, as the job within LSPD is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems. I will select based on the qualities someone has.

• I will also set a strict policy where it comes to professional behavior of the LSPD. During my time as Major of Internal Affairs I have already implemented an employment contract and a code of conduct. When I get leadership, this will be further improved by setting up documents that specify which role in the LSPD has which permissions and a document that describes what kind of organization we want to be and what standards our officers have to comply to. These documents will also make clear to everyone what they can expect if it comes to growing in the organization, currently our officers get promoted whenever HC feels like it and not based on documentation or proven skills. I will make a major change in this by providing guidelines which are to be followed when it comes to ranking. LSPD is the organization that is able to improve on all these points.

• When I get leadership my third, but for sure not final change, will be the communications. I will setup a proper communication system within the LSPD and will enforce this strictly. The communication systems currently are being used wrongfully all the time. Some officers simply don’t have their radios on or are being unclear over the radios. This will be improved in their initial training as well as during mandatory trainings setup over the time of the term. Besides internal communication I would also like to improve inter-departmental communications. An example for this is having bi-daily meetings with HC of the other legal organizations and setting up a communications team with members of all legal organizations in it. This can be used to quickly communicate mission critical information over all organization radios within a matter of seconds. This change can save valuable lives of, not just our, but all officers working for the State of Los Santos.
Last but not least I want to make it clear that all these points cannot be achieved without a proper team working besides me as a leader. High Command with the proper communication and leadership skills is crucial to accomplish this.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization. With these changes I will not just improve the roleplay in the LSPD itself, but also for the entire Grand Community. Here are three examples:

Proper procedures
I will make our officers follow proper procedures when, for example, arresting someone. The LSPD contains holding cells, an interrogation room and the ability to get someone’s mugshot. I will implement these features to be actually used before arresting the criminals of Los Santos. I will also make sure to maintain a healthy relationship with the government, with this we will be able to have more realistic court cases against the most wanted criminals of Los Santos. Making this change will cause a more realistic roleplay experience for the entire Grand Community.
  • Appropriate divisions
    Currently the LSPD has five divisions (FTO, Detectives, SWAT, Task Force and Patrol). I have noticed that there is a lot of confusion about the tasks of the different divisions. I will implement an exact description of the tasks per division. I will make sure everyone gets their roles and that missions will require teamwork to accomplish them. All the new procedures will be transparent and overlooked by a professional Internal Affairs department.

• Ranking
    Currently LSPD has a ranking system partially based on roles within the organization and partially based on regular ranks. To create better RP I will change the ranking system to be regular ranks. This means officers could have the rank of Sergeant, but work for two different divisions. They are both Sergeants and are both equal, however they have different tasks. This will not be noticed based on the ranks anymore. This will be purely based on the real deal.
    As a leader I personally do not care about having 30 ranks filled in to just get higher paychecks, I rather have a realistic ranking system with lower paychecks and more bonusses for officers that put in time and work. Something I have been missing recently in the LSPD.
After you have read my application I am sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can’t wait to further explain the changes I have in mind. Let’s make the Los Santos Police Department a respected department again, a department that is there to support the citizens of Los Santos and the other well-respected legal organizations!

Kind regards,
Tyrell Johnson

Good man

Richard King
Player
I think tyrell can do a lot of improve in LSPD. He is sincere to his work, always reply when email him, always ready to help. This dude can make LSPD on top #1 . What I think is he don't have echo towards his co worker and that's so important if anything happens to any of his co-worker from other orgz. he will defend his officer from harassment. In gabi's term I saw him that if there any complaints about any thing he keep it personally. I really don't like LSPD is getting sued everyday for every reason but if this dude was leader in gabi's term LSPD would have rocked in all orgz.

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Rick
2. Your age | 30
4. Average online per day | Between 4 and 8 hours per day, depending on IRL work schedule
7. Your ID | 10411

pXB6bCT.png

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a lot of experience being in LSPD. I am currently the Major of Internal Affairs, before I was the Major of Task Force and I have grown into the organization a lot. I have been HC of NG before as well, which is a completely different type of organization, however it shows I have the skills required to properly lead an organization to success.

Gabi’s term was a great term with a lot of good successes for LSPD. E.g. they grew up to 150 units in the organization at some time. However, I think there is still space for improvement. I have seen amazing things in LSPD but also noticed there are things missing. When I get leadership of LSPD I will make sure to recruit non-stop for skilled police officers. Of course, I won’t be able to do this on my own, therefore I will select people with good communication and training skills as my High Command. I will provide them with selection criteria and with a training that is made to learn on the job, as the job within LSPD is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems. I will select based on the qualities someone has.

• I will also set a strict policy where it comes to professional behavior of the LSPD. During my time as Major of Internal Affairs I have already implemented an employment contract and a code of conduct. When I get leadership, this will be further improved by setting up documents that specify which role in the LSPD has which permissions and a document that describes what kind of organization we want to be and what standards our officers have to comply to. These documents will also make clear to everyone what they can expect if it comes to growing in the organization, currently our officers get promoted whenever HC feels like it and not based on documentation or proven skills. I will make a major change in this by providing guidelines which are to be followed when it comes to ranking. LSPD is the organization that is able to improve on all these points.

• When I get leadership my third, but for sure not final change, will be the communications. I will setup a proper communication system within the LSPD and will enforce this strictly. The communication systems currently are being used wrongfully all the time. Some officers simply don’t have their radios on or are being unclear over the radios. This will be improved in their initial training as well as during mandatory trainings setup over the time of the term. Besides internal communication I would also like to improve inter-departmental communications. An example for this is having bi-daily meetings with HC of the other legal organizations and setting up a communications team with members of all legal organizations in it. This can be used to quickly communicate mission critical information over all organization radios within a matter of seconds. This change can save valuable lives of, not just our, but all officers working for the State of Los Santos.
Last but not least I want to make it clear that all these points cannot be achieved without a proper team working besides me as a leader. High Command with the proper communication and leadership skills is crucial to accomplish this.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization. With these changes I will not just improve the roleplay in the LSPD itself, but also for the entire Grand Community. Here are three examples:

Proper procedures
I will make our officers follow proper procedures when, for example, arresting someone. The LSPD contains holding cells, an interrogation room and the ability to get someone’s mugshot. I will implement these features to be actually used before arresting the criminals of Los Santos. I will also make sure to maintain a healthy relationship with the government, with this we will be able to have more realistic court cases against the most wanted criminals of Los Santos. Making this change will cause a more realistic roleplay experience for the entire Grand Community.
  • Appropriate divisions
    Currently the LSPD has five divisions (FTO, Detectives, SWAT, Task Force and Patrol). I have noticed that there is a lot of confusion about the tasks of the different divisions. I will implement an exact description of the tasks per division. I will make sure everyone gets their roles and that missions will require teamwork to accomplish them. All the new procedures will be transparent and overlooked by a professional Internal Affairs department.

• Ranking
    Currently LSPD has a ranking system partially based on roles within the organization and partially based on regular ranks. To create better RP I will change the ranking system to be regular ranks. This means officers could have the rank of Sergeant, but work for two different divisions. They are both Sergeants and are both equal, however they have different tasks. This will not be noticed based on the ranks anymore. This will be purely based on the real deal.
    As a leader I personally do not care about having 30 ranks filled in to just get higher paychecks, I rather have a realistic ranking system with lower paychecks and more bonusses for officers that put in time and work. Something I have been missing recently in the LSPD.
After you have read my application I am sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can’t wait to further explain the changes I have in mind. Let’s make the Los Santos Police Department a respected department again, a department that is there to support the citizens of Los Santos and the other well-respected legal organizations!

Kind regards,
Tyrell Johnson
Highly understanding and well deserved for the job

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Rick
2. Your age | 30
7. Your ID | 10411

pXB6bCT.png

Additional information

Proper procedures
  • Appropriate divisions

• Ranking

Kind regards,
Tyrell Johnson
Tyrell Giga Chad Johnson :cool:

rik

Player
Player
Professionalism and maturity are the words I have for Tyrell, always on point with ideas, helpful and looking for the better of the ORG, has the patience that lacks in me, never had any kind of trouble ICly or OOCly, Id say one of the few friendships I dont regret making. Since Ive joined the org a lot of things changed for the better and dude had his hands on to some of those changes and was active on all of them, thats a fact. Im pretty sure that if him is given the chance, will work his best outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom