Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anand
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: IST
4. Average Online per day: 10 hrs+
5. Your Discord: Captain Mark#5315
6. Your Nickname: Captain Mark
7. Your ID: 42615

Additional Information.

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I would like to become the leader of this specific organisation because its gonna two years since I have started playing in this city.I have been in many organisations as high command in this city.I have spent my full time in SAHP. I have worked under many Sheriff from cadet rank to chief. Currently I'm serving under Steve Dash as Chief of HRT. I have gone through many RP situations and know each and everything. I have gained experience as being a leader. I was ex Adminstrative Assistant in EN3. I'm sure that I can run this organisation and can continue from where last Sheriff has stopped.

I have noticed that there is a lack of numbers attending store robberies/hostage situations during the morning times, making it so we are often outnumbered and must flee the situation. This is giving SAHP a negative view from the public eye.

The plan to improve this is to consistently host open recruitment drives, as well as being open to any transfers that we are approached with, especially during the morning shifts. I would also like to have internal events every week to give the old and new officers a chance to prove what they can do and bring to the organisation, while also bringing attraction from the public.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organisation.

I believe that SAHP is the most RP based organisation in city.I would like maximize the use of /me/try/do commands in situations.I would like to put more attention in Powergaming and Fear rp.

Departments
IA ( Internal Affairs )
HRT ( Human Resource and Training )
SRT ( Special Response Team )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )

SRT (Special Respond Team)

The Special respond team needs to be the most glorious in the organisation, this will be done by doing daily trainings and tests to make sure that the officers in this division will be trained and ready to respond to every situation if needed.
This division will be also in charge of the negotiations, they will do daily trainings on how to conduct them the best way to make sure that every citizen of this city come back home safely. They will more powerful again.

HR&T (Human Resource & Training)

Human resources will be the division who will set SAHP's future, human resources will be the division that will be responsible for all of the things going inside the organization.
The first thing they will be responsible for is the Recruitments, Recruitments drive will be done 3 times a week to make sure that everyone in the city who wants to be an SAHP officer will get the opportunity to be Recruited into the organization.
The second thing they will be responsible for will be training all the cadets with special training to make sure that every cadet will master his job and will achieve all the confidence he needs.

PR (Public Relations)

This division will be conducting events and also make news reports by using Weazel News to make sure the public always know what is going on and feel more safe at home. They will create intresting article also.

UC (Undercover)
As I have found a thing that undercover department is down nowadays i would like to bring back this division.

-I want to have a more increased relationship between the other LEO’s, by having more trainings and events with them. This will help create a more friendly and professional environment within the organisations.

-I would like to boost the amount of trainings and also the amount of open recruitments at set times, mainly during times that we have a smaller amount of people in the city, on duty and helping out in anyway shape or form. I will recruit more people in All Shifts.

-Promotions Will be take place in every week. We will revise the ranks within the department to be more realistic and streamline promotions. Individual promotions will be restricted, and we will give promotions publicly with ceremonies.

•I would like to conduct meetings in weekly.
•All members are equal in this organisation.
•No Toxicity.
•Communication is the most important thing in this organisation.
•I would like to conduct more and more events in this organisation so no one will get bored.
•I will always be open-minded to hear new suggestions from my employees to improve the organization.

My Experience as Leo
-SAHP (Chief of HRT)
-EMS (Deputy Leader)
-LSPD (Captain)
-GOV (Chief of Staff)
-NG(Colonel)
-FIB(Elite Agent)
-EN3 Adminstrative Assistant

Thanks for Reading My Application.
Best Regards
Captain Marc

SAHP ON TOP

Elson Aiko

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

Interview will be on (15-05-2023) at 20:00 ST , Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom