Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord $Jayy$#6969
6. Your Nickname Jayy Bolo
7. Your ID 3662
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) I want to be leader of Ballas as I was ex Ballas leader I feel like sense my last term I have grown and gained more people/friends on the crime side if I was selected for leadership I would have a turf team who would try there best to get 100% i would also make sure that I have a good graffiti team to make sure we always have max graffiti at all times I also wanna get a good ghetto squad to make sure we do a lot more hostage situation and store robberies fz battleship clands etc. as I feel like the Gang leaders don’t do enough of them or their is alot or rule breaks or I wanna make sure I have people only the organization that know all the ghetto rules and follow all the rules and rp the best way possible…!

2) I also wanna be leader as I know all the rules and how to lead a squad very well I was also deputy leader in vagos families Sahp and now Marabunta so if given one opportunity to prove myself you guys wouldn’t regret it I promise!!

3) final reason I want to be leader is I want to make the rp more fun and enjoyable for all organizations, I also feel if I’m giving an opportunity with leadership I could make a very strong gang I really hope you guys consider me for interview and maybe even leadership thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to review my application yours truly Jayy Bolo!
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

my advice for improving role play is make sure not have anyone who doesn’t know the ghetto rules. Also making sure we do more events with good rp behind it…!

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
++ give Jay a chance I think he can show you guys who the best leader he won’t. Let you guys down

Sander Yankova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
7. Your ID 3662
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) I want to be leader of Ballas as I was ex Ballas leader I feel like sense my last term I have grown and gained more people/friends on the crime side if I was selected for leadership I would have a turf team who would try there best to get 100% i would also make sure that I have a good graffiti team to make sure we always have max graffiti at all times I also wanna get a good ghetto squad to make sure we do a lot more hostage situation and store robberies fz battleship clands etc. as I feel like the Gang leaders don’t do enough of them or their is alot or rule breaks or I wanna make sure I have people only the organization that know all the ghetto rules and follow all the rules and rp the best way possible…!

2) I also wanna be leader as I know all the rules and how to lead a squad very well I was also deputy leader in vagos families Sahp and now Marabunta so if given one opportunity to prove myself you guys wouldn’t regret it I promise!!

3) final reason I want to be leader is I want to make the rp more fun and enjoyable for all organizations, I also feel if I’m giving an opportunity with leadership I could make a very strong gang I really hope you guys consider me for interview and maybe even leadership thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to review my application yours truly Jayy Bolo!

my advice for improving role play is make sure not have anyone who doesn’t know the ghetto rules. Also making sure we do more events with good rp behind it…!
W Leader

Punisher_2001

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
7. Your ID 3662
Additional information

+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom