Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bones Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 8, 2023
Time of violation
6:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Run8xD7i3VA

Leo Cove

Player
Player
2 forum for the same thing damn must be down bad... Don't forget to post full POV on this one...

Bones Smith

Player
Player
if the admin review it correctly he will see that you put you put your forum 2 days after what happened so its gona be rejected:)
Yeah i uploaded one the day it happened and the other admin told to fix title and reupload it so thats what i did😇

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
Yeah i uploaded one the day it happened and the other admin told to fix title and reupload it so thats what i did😇
he said to re upload but u didnt do it in time reports must be up in the 48 hours it happen since it pass 48 hours there no punishment
nice try come again :)

Bones Smith

Player
Player
he said to re upload but u didnt do it in time reports must be up in the 48 hours it happen since it pass 48 hours there no punishment
He replied after 48 hrs so its his fault..Your friend played nice 😄..

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
He replied after 48 hrs so its his fault..Your friend played nice 😄..
still gonna get rejected he also said there to fix the title before 48 hours but u didnt and decided to post another forum after 48 hours so it gonna get rejected

Bones Smith

Player
Player
still gonna get rejected he also said there to fix the title before 48 hours but u didnt and decided to post another forum after 48 hours so it gonna get rejected
He replied after 48 hrs matter of fact..he rejected it and said make a new one..he played nice..so good😊

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
He replied after 48 hrs matter of fact..he rejected it and said make a new one..he played nice..so good😊
the admin gave u time to fix the title which u didnt that why it got rejected lol then u post a new forum after 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom