Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isac Junior

Player
Player
Hello, whoever is reading this / the admin that is handling it

i logged on for fort zancudo on the 11th of January 2022 and to my surprise, I was banned for cheating. I have put too much time and effort into Grand Roleplay and to see that I was banned for something that I hate on the server and believe that it is ruining it, really upset me. I have been falsely banned for cheating and have never even thought of doing it either. I love playing the server with my friends IRL and the people I have met in game and do not believe that I should be banned. I haven't even seen proof that I was 'cheating' and would really appreciate it If I was to be unbanned and would love to come back on the server again and have fun with my Family and Organisation.

William Dinero

https://discord.gg/BoloModz
Player
Hello, whoever is reading this / the admin that is handling it

i logged on for fort zancudo on the 11th of January 2022 and to my surprise, I was banned for cheating. I have put too much time and effort into Grand Roleplay and to see that I was banned for something that I hate on the server and believe that it is ruining it, really upset me. I have been falsely banned for cheating and have never even thought of doing it either. I love playing the server with my friends IRL and the people I have met in game and do not believe that I should be banned. I haven't even seen proof that I was 'cheating' and would really appreciate it If I was to be unbanned and would love to come back on the server again and have fun with my Family and Organisation.
LMAO ITS IN APPLICATIONS FOR ADMINS XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom