Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Administrators nickname
Alex ODD
Date
May 10, 2023
Time
18:00
Proofs
i was blacklisted

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor many months ago now I was blacklisted from the admin team for not knowing rules and a argument with other admins id like to first state my apologies to the admins of which I got into a argument with I never meant for that and I do apologize sincerely for that. second its quite clear that I have a in depth understanding of all the rules of the city from general rules and etc, i understand i may of also been blacklisted from admins for something I may have said, for this I would like to also apologize as I did not mean what may have been said in any manor I would never say anything to harm this project as Grand RP is the server and the game i play most when im not working or out at the bar or with friends im on grand RP its a wonderful place and I would never do or say anything to hurt it.

I wanna come back because I want to help people not just the admins but all the players in our city i wanna make sure the roleplay stays as good as its ever been I wanna make sure all our players old and new know the rules and have a fair chance at roleplaying and creating a wonderful atmosphere within the city. I want to be a solid part of helping to maintain the rules and also the roleplay I want to make sure people are having fun and I always Want to protect our server and our players from cheaters..

I am making this post as a last chance to return to admins to show that i cant be a intrigual part of our community in terms of admin and i wanna show you all from the top that I will do everything and anything to make sure as our community continues to grow that our players have fun enjoy create memories and follow the rules for the best roleplay experience..

thank you for your consideration Mazhor much love

- Larry Mcgavin

PS - Alex please do not block my forum account as i have not made a appeal for this in over 2 months​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom