Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
(Bismillah al rahman al rahim)

Information
Your name IRL: Osama
Your age: 19
Time zone: CET (Sweden)
Average online per day: 3-4 hours
Your Discord: Shaba7.#7997
Your Nickname: Shabah Verlice
Your ID: 471

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Success and Achievement: In my previous role as an NG member, I demonstrated dedication and achieved good results. With my leadership skills and experience, I believe I can take the NG to new heights of success. The prospect of earning the prestigious Pika hoodie as a reward for reaching our goals motivates me to work hard and lead the NG to victory.

Fun and Engagement: I understand that some members may find NG activities repetitive or dull. To address this, I have exciting ideas to make the NG more engaging and enjoyable for all. I plan to organize tournaments and events that showcase our skills and foster camaraderie. Additionally, I am willing to invest personal funds to create realistic scenarios that keep members interested and active.

Record-breaking Performance: My main goal as an NG leader is to surpass previous records and unlock the true potential of the organization. With strong leadership, strategic planning, and effective communication, I am confident that the NG can become a force to be reckoned with. Leading by example, I will inspire all members to work together towards this common goal.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Collaborative Training: The NG can conduct joint training exercises with other authorized organizations to enhance our skills and simulate real-life scenarios. These exercises, both on the base and in aircraft, will provide members with diverse experiences.

Engaging Recruitment: Utilizing our aircraft and vehicles, we can create immersive recruitment experiences that attract new members. By making the recruitment process interactive and engaging, we can increase our membership and strengthen our capabilities.

Resource Optimization: Maximizing the use of our base facilities, such as bunkers and classes in the main barracks, will provide members with the necessary resources to perform effectively. By optimizing our resources, we can operate more efficiently and accomplish our missions.

Seamless Coordination: Prioritizing seamless coordination with other organizations ensures access to the necessary ammunition for operations. By collaborating closely, we can create a cohesive and effective response to various situations.

Rewards and Recognition: Active NG members should be recognized for their dedication and service through updated perks and bonuses. This recognition will incentivize continued contributions and improve the overall performance of the NG.

(Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin)​

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
+ Great Leadership Skills!

Can not recommend this person enough
Been serving under this guy before and had nothing but positive things to say
about his way of leading and handling difficult situations.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Player
Approved
Interview will be on
13/05/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Me on discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom