Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoroo Yamaguchi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 12, 2022
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/61XDTJTsRSE

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
Founder of Yamaguchi
Marabunta

As you can see from the footage the LEO's were shooting from the roof outside of BM zone, this is strictly not allowed from the rule 1.11 During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone is forbidden. This also accounts for BM from shooting inside towards enemies that are outside the zone.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
I love the way you go in zone, and leave the zone, and go in zone, and leave the zone, and then cry about someone shooting outside of zone when you're literally abusing it yourself :)

Dean Worrall

Sounds like an IC Issue
Blocked
Founder of Yamaguchi
Marabunta

As you can see from the footage the LEO's were shooting from the roof outside of BM zone, this is strictly not allowed from the rule 1.11 During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone is forbidden. This also accounts for BM from shooting inside towards enemies that are outside the zone.

Bro please stop making these reports it isnt clear who is shooting you also we where being shot by the GD guy on the roof. I'm not defending LEO's but stop reporting them for everything bro we are here to enjoy RP not sit on the forums 24/7

Elene

Player
Player
Bro please stop making these reports it isnt clear who is shooting you also we where being shot by the GD guy on the roof. I'm not defending LEO's but stop reporting them for everything bro we are here to enjoy RP not sit on the forums 24/7
Agreed, and Sorry but we don't have x-ray eyes we don't get notifications when u leave or enter the circle especially when u took 1 step behind and entered in 3 seconds

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Agreed, and Sorry but we don't have x-ray eyes we don't get notifications when u leave or enter the circle especially when u took 1 step behind and entered in 3 seconds
Agreed with the LEO's on this one. We should be committing to the circle or not at all. Running in and out gets this result!
As well BM isn't a red circle event.. But I digress...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom