Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frankie IslandboiKilla
Administrators nickname
William Miller
Date
Jan 11, 2022
Time
22:00
Proofs
None

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Dear admins / William,
I was banned yesterday from grand RP discord server for ooc toxicity where me and niki yeagar a player in grand RP were having an ooc argument. I got a bit carried away then William miller did his job as a admin to ban us both from the server for 7 days.

I play grand RP on a daily basis and it is very hard to communicate and advertise with the community without utilising the discord server. I would like to please be given one more chance in this server admins I support this server and play along donating from time to time it is the best of the best and it is very hard for me to play while being banned from the discord server please reconsider the punishment.

My discord badpigeon #1591

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Open ur appeal in 14 days for unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom