Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

dai

Player
Player
Information:

Name: Saad
Time zone: GMT
Average online per day: 10-13 hours
Discord: Strokr#2134
Nickname: dai lord
ID: 27288

Additional Information:

1. Leader of: Ballas, a criminal organization focused on money laundering, extortion, and smuggling.
  2. Reasons why I want to be a leader of Ballas:
  • Experience: I have been involved in organized crime for several years now and have a deep understanding of the inner workings of the criminal underworld. I believe this experience will be crucial in leading Ballas towards success.
  • Loyalty: I am fiercely loyal to my allies and always put the interests of the organization first. This loyalty extends to my fellow members, and I will do everything in my power to ensure their safety and well-being.
  • Strategic thinking: I am a strategic thinker and always consider the long-term implications of my actions. I believe this skill will be invaluable in navigating the complex and dangerous world of organized crime.
  1. Advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
  • Encourage creativity: I believe that encouraging creativity and out-of-the-box thinking is essential for improving the RolePlay level in any organization. This can be done by organizing events, challenges, and competitions that require members to come up with unique and innovative ideas.
  • Foster a sense of community: Building a strong sense of community among members is crucial for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. This can be achieved by organizing social events, fostering a supportive and inclusive culture, and recognizing and rewarding members for their contributions.
  • Lead by example: As a leader, I believe it is important to lead by example and set the tone for the rest of the organization. This means always adhering to the organization's values and principles, being accountable for my actions, and treating all members with respect and dignity.

dai

Player
Player
Ranking system
  1. Prospect: A new member who has yet to prove themselves to the gang.
  2. Associate: A trusted member who is still considered to be at the lower ranks of the gang.
  3. Soldier: A full member of the gang who carries out tasks assigned by higher-ranking members.
  4. Enforcer: Responsible for enforcing the rules and regulations of the gang and ensuring compliance from other members.
  5. Hitman: A highly skilled member of the gang who specializes in carrying out assassinations and other high-risk missions.
  6. Captain: Leads a crew of soldiers and is responsible for overseeing their activities.
  7. Lieutenant: Second-in-command to the Captain and responsible for overseeing their crew's day-to-day activities.
  8. Consigliere: An advisor to the gang leader and assists in decision-making.
  9. Underboss: Second-in-command to the leader of the gang and responsible for overseeing their day-to-day activities.
  10. Boss: The leader of the gang, responsible for making all major decisions.
  11. Street Boss: Oversees the gang's activities on the streets and ensures that they run smoothly.
  12. Don: A high-ranking member of the gang, responsible for overseeing several crews and ensuring their cooperation.
  13. Godfather: The highest-ranking member of the gang, responsible for making strategic decisions and ensuring the gang's long-term success.
  14. Kingpin: The most powerful and influential figure in the gang, with control over multiple groups.
  15. Emperor: The ultimate authority in the gang, with power and influence that extend beyond any individual group.
  16. Legend: The highest possible rank, reserved only for those who have achieved legendary status within the gang and are respected and feared by all members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom