Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx gamer

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL - MEET

2. Your age - 20

3. Time zone -(GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 7:30 hours

5. Your Discord - Maxx Gamer#5391

6. Your Nickname - Maxx Jones

7. Your ID – 248203

Additional Information
:

Leader Of Marabunta!!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
):

I want to advance in my involvement with gangs. I have always been seen around gang events as they are thoroughly enjoying and allow me to spend more time playing grand because my in-game calendar is always filled, I am frequently spotted at gang activities. But this time, I want to take control of the narrative. When I first began playing Grand, I was a rank 1 in Families and worked my way up to Rank 11/12 from scratch playing almost every single gang event every single day it filled me with intimacy and excitement, and I believe becoming a leader might fuel my passion to play even more. In my gaming experience I have been a leader for so many years, but I want to transfer my skills to a new project. I believe my leadership style would be affective , I am skilled at inspiring others to engage in activity. I'm also very tough; if someone breaks a big rule, I would exclude them from the gang immediately; minor rule violations result in strikes or downgrades. It works because people won't breach the rules as much if they perceive the leader to be strict. I’m also a very patient person and I have a lot of time for people I am not one to be ignorant.

The gang scene has never been as dead as it is currently in the time, I've spent on GrandRP. Although there are many gangs, very few of them attend events, and when they do, it's usually more out of obligation than a desire to succeed and compete. Additionally, it seems like gangs are no longer equally focused on events and turfs as they should be I would gather my trusted friends to take deputy alongside me to become deputy to allow us to focus on both aspects of the gang if you gave me leadership of Families. I would make sure that every single member is engaged and really attends events. In this manner, the gang will actively participate in all gang-related activities.
It
I think it's incredibly challenging for new players to join gangs and figure out how everything works; as a result, some players may leave the server. The high leadership frequently yells at people and orders them to attend events while the new recruits hardly know what to do and receive no assistance at all. I'll make sure that in my group, the more seasoned gamers help and instruct the less seasoned players on everything. Members can also get promotions and bonuses within the gang by bringing newer people with them and showing them the ropes, making them feel appreciated for what they are doing. Once the new players know the basics of how everything works, they will be promoted.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization:

High standards for hiring, only accepting those who are marabunta with all the city's regulations, while rejecting and guiding inexperienced candidates to the relevant rule sets for a second opportunity if they demonstrate commitment and conviction.

Each participant will be encouraged to continue their dedicated hard work for various gang activities such as leading events, doing graffiti, gang turfs, robberies in the ghetto, and hostage situations by the assignment of selective and structured teams with the issuance of the appropriate rewards for each member.

Preference for resolving IC problems in role-playing settings, such as conferences with gang leaders, law enforcement officials, and even civilian groups.

The goals that I would like to achieve:

-My desired outcomes include serving one successful term without receiving any disciplinary action from the organization.

-Pushing for 100 percent turfs with lesser-known City residents to demonstrate that skill exists outside of the elite players

Thank you for taking the time in reading and considering my application.

Maxx_Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom