Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIlal YAMA

¨
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Rabih Alshami
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT + 2
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Bilal Yama#8384
6. Your Nickname: Bilal Yama
7. Your ID: 1294

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a. Strong leadership skills: I possess the necessary leadership skills to guide and inspire the members of Ballas . I am adept at fostering a sense of unity, promoting effective communication, and resolving conflicts. As a leader, I can ensure that Ballas operates smoothly and cohesively.

b. Commitment to growth and success: I am dedicated to the growth and success of Ballas . I have a vision for the future and a desire to see Ballas thrive in the game. With my leadership, I will implement strategies, set goals, and provide guidance to ensure that Ballas continuously evolves and achieves greatness.

c. Creating a positive and supportive environment: I believe in creating a positive and supportive environment where every member feels valued and respected. I will actively encourage collaboration, communication, and camaraderie within the Ballas . By fostering strong relationships and promoting a sense of belonging, we can enhance the overall experience and enjoyment of our RolePlay.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

a. Develop compelling character backgrounds: Encourage Gang members to create detailed and engaging character backgrounds. This will add depth and richness to the RolePlay experience, allowing for more meaningful interactions and storytelling within the Gang

b. Organize regular Gang events: Plan and organize regular Gang events or gatherings that provide opportunities for RolePlay interactions. This can include social gatherings, missions, or themed activities. By actively engaging in RolePlay together, we can strengthen our bonds and create memorable experiences.

c. Foster communication and collaboration: Emphasize the importance of open and effective communication within the Gang. Encourage members to actively participate in discussions, share ideas, and contribute to the Gang. decision-making process. Collaboration and teamwork will enhance the overall RolePlay level and create a sense of unity within the Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom