Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Binay
Suspect ID
222562, 267124
Date of violation
May 14, 2023
Time of violation
17:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mm6oJLWtMQM

Binay Bala

Your followers may not always be your fans
Player
All in pov

203798 He punch me and drop the rof
267124 he Search me but don't say
259208 he tell me beach beach again again
222562 he search me second time but don't say anything
222562 he give me ub dimand and i follow his dimand and he kill me
222562 he also meta gaming

KaaZaa

Player
Player
Double posting+ he reworked video This fam guys all in families, i know their Tshirts cause there is ID 80965 who spraying in personal car ( krieger) now they cant win us in RP at events also by doing shit in ghetto. Only way to do it - Deceive admins and give us strikes.

WE CANT HEAR HIS VOICE ON THE END OF VIDEO - one more proof about he reworked it ...

Binay Bala

Player
Double posting+ he reworked video This fam guys all in families, i know their Tshirts cause there is ID 80965 who spraying in personal car ( krieger) now they cant win us in RP at events also by doing shit in ghetto. Only way to do it - Deceive admins and give us strikes.

WE CANT HEAR HIS VOICE ON THE END OF VIDEO - one more proof about he reworked it ...
Are You Crazy You Have any Proof to post this ballas rules break because i make from.

Koren White

Player
Player
Lol, Let Us hear you voice little Kid.
You should get better because you always getting smoke.

THE MIC IS DOWN SO WE CANT HEAR NOTHING, ITS TARGET BY THIS GUY

Binay Bala

Player
Lol, Let Us hear you voice little Kid.
You should get better because you always getting smoke.

THE MIC IS DOWN SO WE CANT HEAR NOTHING, ITS TARGET BY THIS GUY
You Jast Enjoy Ballas Rules Break

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
I said I would be searching you we already went over this on the last post my voice is low. The "punching off of roof" is a sign of Fear RP on your behalf we have guns pointed at your head (like 5 of them) through out the video and you werent complying to get off of the roof. Enjoy your self report lmao

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Bro in your pov I say i will be searching you at the given time 0:52 like ive been saying enjoy your self report Fear-RP for not going down the roof for 20 seconds with like 5 guns at your head

Binay Bala

Player
Bro in your pov I say i will be searching you at the given time 0:52 like ive been saying enjoy your self report Fear-RP for not going down the roof for 20 seconds with like 5 guns at your head
I am not down because i am scared i follow rp and you and your gang members not say yout hands down and down dut you say jump

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
When we tell you to go down the ladder it dosent mean to sit there for 40 minutes and think about your life choices it means to get off the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom