Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fonas Respect
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 13, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Rmu-GTQOw

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
Gang ballas were shooting outside the ghetto, and I stopped to say they couldn't do that, and without any kind of demand they shoot at me, which I had to run away from, and then they were already in the car, said they couldn't do that, which didn't belong in the ghetto and they got out of the car and shot and killed me... they didn't PR with me and still killed me outside the ghetto zone

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
I went to check the GrandRP rules ghetto and where they are does not belong to the ghetto

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
this is the only clip i have, i really don't understand why i don't have my audio.
but with their answers you can tell that I was saying that it wasn't the rules.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
can you watch the video again?
I only have this clip, but I'll check why it's not heard

NickNineFour

Player
Player
Brother you saw 6 people holding a gun.You go there to speak with them and i dont know what you said,maybe you provoke them.I can hear your discord notifications(mute-unmute),When they shoot at you,you runned to greenzone to heal yourself and then you went back.

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
I simply ran away so they wouldn't kill me, because they shot outside the ghetto, and I came back to say that there are rules, so much so that players comment 'Rules'

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence - there is no voice so it will be difficult to punish one side without know other side of the pov. i.e. what you said and why you kept going there. It is UB to go where gangster are actively robbing or shooting.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom