Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhruv Nakrani
Administrators nickname
John Spector
Date
Apr 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/369472/

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
Dear Bobby, Floki, and Adham,

First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude for unbanning my account. It brings me great joy to be able to rejoin the city and play with my friends once again.

However, during the ban period, I, unfortunately, suffered losses due to Technical Issues. As a result, I am kindly requesting compensation for the losses incurred.

I would like to highlight that I have no prior history of punishment since the beginning of my time on the server. In fact, I have served as an EMS leader for two terms with less than three warnings.

The losses I suffered included a 24/7 store business valued at approximately 30-35 million dollars and two houses with all the belongings inside. These losses were a result of a Technical Error, and I have no fault in the matter.

Bobby is well aware of the situation from my perspective, and I am hoping for a positive Response!

Thank you for your attention and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely, Dhruv Nakrani

Forum Link: FORUM LINK

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
Bobby, Please Close this Forum As u said in Email That Technical section Can Help Me out , So ill Post It in Technical Section!

Thanks For Your Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom