Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 276588,240004,273353,262193 | RDM,wrong diment,family blasphemy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neon Dream
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UD2LbMuGVP4

Rei Blank

Player
Player
276588 Id player gives Wrong Diment and throws RDM, And at the end, he curses us about the family.
240004, 273353, 262193 Id players throw RDM even though Wrong Dimet was given.

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
Don't post cropped video clip. Your friends shoot us first with sniper from the roof without giving demand. Please post the full video. Don't post just short clip. Post the video with the whole situation.

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
In your video, u guys said to run into the green zone. That is also breaking the server rule. We request to post the video with the whole situation. Thank you.

ArdaSparrow

Player
Player
Tommy is totally lying. Initially I gave him a 5 second request and squeezed.they shot because they heard the demand.(my friends)

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
Tommy is totally lying. Initially I gave him a 5 second request and squeezed.they shot because they heard the demand.(my friends)
Then I request that video that gave us demand from your friend. We didn't hear your friend's demand because your friend was on the roof. We were on the road. No one can hear from the road to the roof. I also request to post POV from your friend who shot us with sniper from the roof.

Rei Blank

Player
Player
If you say you are right, you can open your own forum. You give a diment and shoot my friend while there is nothing here, come on, I passed RDM. You are swearing at us in the later part of the video. it's all in my POV. If you say you are right, you can open a counter forum.

Rei Blank

Player
Player
and besides, you started shooting before the dimet ran out For RDM I think this is enough.

Rei Blank

Player
Player
I was going to remove my friend there and get away from there, but you came and gave a diment without anything belonging to you, so when your family house or a panel is not there, you could tell me to go away in the first place to remove my friend and in addition to remove it. We tried to get away from the scene before the diment was finished, but you started shooting before the diment was finished.

Rei Blank

Player
Player
i want pov from you to prove that there was an event here before this happened.

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
I was going to remove my friend there and get away from there, but you came and gave a diment without anything belonging to you, so when your family house or a panel is not there, you could tell me to go away in the first place to remove my friend and in addition to remove it. We tried to get away from the scene before the diment was finished, but you started shooting before the diment was fin

i want pov from you to prove that there was an event here before this happened.
You need to ask your friend to post POV who was dying on the road. Then you will know why he was dying and will know who is wrong. Thank you. Please don't post a short video clip.

Rei Blank

Player
Player
I came to lift my friend and even though you don't have a private property, they started to dimension me directly and set on fire before the dimension was finished, and after leaving you insult and insult our family values.

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
If u guys want to report us, u must have full POV. You are the one who want to report us. So post the whole situation clip. If we are wrong we will receive the punishment. Even though u don't have the full clip, u want to report us? How shameless are you?

Last edited:

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Incorrect format
read rules for filling a complaint -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom