Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Penelope_Lime
Suspect ID
89936, 86666, 76821
Date of violation
Jan 13, 2022
Time of violation
15:20
Proofs
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1262255936

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
I was on foot heading to the license center and as I approached the beach market area, a car smashes into a pole near me and a moment or two later I'm shot at by its occupants. I try and duck into a doorway but they get to me quick and shoot me down. Absolutely no warnings or commands are given until they go to heal me to then ROB me; I refuse the first assistance offer and they start threatening me with calling the Gods/"the Gods are watching". The second medical offer I take, but only to let them know that I refuse compliance based on their rule-breaking already committed. Reinforcements arrive as the incident was witnessed by one of my fellow gov workers, who sent word out to the department about my being killed/robbed.

The reported offenses start at around 6 minutes into the stream linked and go to the end.

Edit: there are other names/IDs who join in on the robbery, but the 3 IDs I name were the only ones there initially.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
You're in the ghetto lol :ROFLMAO:
We were two steps from the marketplace. It went gangland AFTER this farce of a robbery kicked off. All there in the vid. All *I* knew was that I was passing market omw to get my license back. Either way, you can't kill, revive, rob, not how it works. Thassa big no-no as far as I'm aware sooo... yeah.

Btw, don't stream-snipe me with your buddies, either. That's like... WAY outta line.

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
We were two steps from the marketplace. It went gangland AFTER this farce of a robbery kicked off. All there in the vid. All *I* knew was that I was passing market omw to get my license back. Either way, you can't kill, revive, rob, not how it works. Thassa big no-no as far as I'm aware sooo... yeah.

Btw, don't stream-snipe me with your buddies, either. That's like... WAY outta line.
That's how robbing works you kill them revive them then rob then you literally broke fear RP by not complying with guns aimed at you and I have no idea what you're talking about stream sniping lol.

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
I'm not sure where the admins have laid ghetto boundaries, I have this from one of the gang servers that has it on a *must know* channel

Gang Turf

im not in any gang - or involved in what happened -
just like to go thru forums n drink my cup of tea

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Hello and Thank you for opening this thread because i was going to do the same,
As you see from video too we are in ghetto boundaries (i opened map at 0:28) so i dont really have to say anything before shoot her since ghetto is the RDM area
Also she didnt listen our demands, wasted our time and got us killed, if we are talking about steam sniping snipers are who found and shoot us beacuse i dont know this lady.
So i am complaintant about what she did in this video. and also one guy who did looting in fight.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
People, the gang boundaries can be found in discord Ghetto Rules.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
As you see from video too we are in ghetto boundaries (i opened map at 0:28) so i dont really have to say anything before shoot her since ghetto is the RDM area
Also she didnt listen our demands, wasted our time and got us killed, if we are talking about steam sniping snipers are who found and shoot us beacuse i dont know this lady.
So i am complaintant about what she did in this video. and also one guy who did looting in fight.

Feel free, young grasshopper. If you're right, I'll take the L. Not go off and harass people OOCly through their streams. I DO have the footage and names, if it has to come to that.

Meanwhile, check out what you would have GOTTEN from me if you COULD have robbed me. A fraction of my $7k in cash and a shotgun/some ammo. The ammo from your first (missed, at that close a range lol) shot was worth more than what your 'take' woulda been...

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
Feel free, young grasshopper. If you're right, I'll take the L. Not go off and harass people OOCly through their streams. I DO have the footage and names, if it has to come to that.

Meanwhile, check out what you would have GOTTEN from me if you COULD have robbed me. A fraction of my $7k in cash and a shotgun/some ammo. The ammo from your first (missed, at that close a range lol) shot was worth more than what your 'take' woul
Harassing you throught your stream? what u talking about i dont even know you, you can share any footage u want.
Also i dont understand why you are so mad about this situation you were mad back in the game i told you to settle down but you kept insulting me and you are still insulting me. You really expected that your morning run around ghetto going to end well? This is a role in the game so i can rob people in ghetto, i dont care if you had only a 'penny' on you.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
You're in the ghetto lol :ROFLMAO:

I'm actually in the gray are of the ghetto map, past the red lined area. Not in a red, yellow or blue zone at all.

This is from when I was shot down, showing the view of the map.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/762086026746265601/931305516192387182/map_over_market.jpg

THIS is that same map view highlighted in the blue, taken from the discord's ghetto-rules section. It's past the red line, but in the gray area, where I'm shot and killed.

If I'm in the wrong, the map and locations will prove it. I could be very well wrong about positions, what-not, but either way, if I'm wrong, I'll take the L.

Edit: May be a block off and you'd be right. So, have at it. But while doing so, don't act like you didn't come in here and start shit-stirring, and I'M the ultimate bad-guy. I reported just what I knew as the situation/my POV, you guys piled in to react/insult instead of giving your own proof and POV back. Act like functioning adults, not feral children.

Last edited:

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
Harassing you throught your stream? what u talking about i dont even know you, you can share any footage u want.
Also i dont understand why you are so mad about this situation you were mad back in the game i told you to settle down but you kept insulting me and you are still insulting me. You really expected that your morning run around ghetto going to end well? This is a role in the game so i can rob people in ghetto, i dont care if you had only a 'penny' on you.

And when robbing them, you're supposed to speak English, not whatever language you all predominantly spoke. I could barely understand the guy providing me "medical assistance", couldn't tell who was who and who was *talking*. Everyone's go-to-ghetto-get-out loopholes tighten up SOME-where, so 3.3 stands, firm. I'll take whatever your own report hands me, if I'm found in the wrong. Let's leave it now.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
I'm not sure where the admins have laid ghetto boundaries, I have this from one of the gang servers that has it on a *must know* channel

Gang Turf

And go into my streams, commenting with the SAME DAMNED NAME there as you do HERE. 'Not involved' my ass, I'll make sure to snag caps and we'll see who else in this band of buddies are as 'not involved' as you.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player

Gang Turf

Tasty gulp for ya, right there.
Can we just stop acting like you and iweishyyy there AREN'T pulling some seriously ugly OOC shit already? How far do I take this?

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
And when robbing them, you're supposed to speak English, not whatever language you all predominantly spoke. I could barely understand the guy providing me "medical assistance", couldn't tell who was who and who was *talking*. Everyone's go-to-ghetto-get-out loopholes tighten up SOME-where, so 3.3 stands, firm. I'll take whatever your own report hands me, if I'm found in the wrong. Let's leave it now.
i was the only one who talked you and its pretty clear as you see it in my video, also i never insulted you unlike you.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
i was the only one who talked you and its pretty clear as you see it in my video, also i never insulted you unlike you.
The whole point of you not using languages other than English is that NO one involved in any situation is speaking without everyone, your victims included, knowing what's being said. You don't get to tell me or any other English speaker "I was the only one talking to you"... how the fuck do I know? If you can't say it in English, either learn the language, go to a server that speaks YOUR language as the main language or say nothing at all. I don't barge into any non-English speaking server and play games with rules over what language I want to use, and who with.

And Jesus wept with this "you insulted me" accusation, as if something I said left you wounded. You'd have run away days into your being here, crying your face into a raisin if the vile "mean things" people have said to me were aimed at you, buck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom