Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass rule break BALLAS | 207 - 42962 - 26697 - 245

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
abo alheal
Suspect ID
207 - 42962 - 26697
Date of violation
May 14, 2023
Time of violation
17:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oab8vAJ9nko

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Requesting ID 33106 to provide a longer POV.
  • You have 8 hours to do so

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
According to your Pov at the time of robing only three ballas guys were there so how can this be a mass rule break and only one guy tried to rob you others were just standing there anyway....

troy grim

Player
Player
According to your Pov at the time of robing only three ballas guys were there so how can this be a mass rule break and only one guy tried to rob you others were just standing there anyway....
lol this not rob fam this gang nobb

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
I know my boys id103587 was too eager to rob that's why he did that and he will be punished for that but i can see you didn't mentioned him in your report but rest of my boys tried to stop him but he didn't listened so idk how this is a mass rule break but anyways i am not the one to decide here let our Curator decide what punishment should be given

HISHAM Grim

Player
Player
I know my boys id103587 was too eager to rob that's why he did that and he will be punished for that but i can see you didn't mentioned him in your report but rest of my boys tried to stop him but he didn't listened so idk how this is a mass rule break but anyways i am not the one to decide here let our Curator decide what punishment should be given
Lol 3 man rob wtf and 1car this nice RDM

sanarx

Player
Player
Lol 3 man rob wtf and 1car this nice RDM
broo we didnt started robbing him this guy id 103587 did that not us and we also didnt pointed guns at him just realise what are you saying and stop typing somethings to the others post

HISHAM Grim

Player
Player
broo we didnt started robbing him this guy id 103587 did that not us and we also didnt pointed guns at him just realise what are you saying and stop typing somethings to the others post
If you don't know gang laws, why did you enter and why did the gang boss agree to accept you into the organization?

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
Requested longer POV to understand the situation but ID 33106 provided POV before the situation which was not required, so based on that POV the following outcomes are:

ID 103587, ID 42962 & ID 245 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.16
(During robbery of person, armored car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be at least 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob.)

ID 33106 will receive punishment for Meta Gaming & Power gaming

(Metagaming over discord and also you did PG when your cash was being stolen and you didn't provided POV of that when requested)

Ballas will not receive punishment because when the robbing started can see only 3 person robbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom