Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meki Dmo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2023
Time of violation
19:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdZa6Cbjqvo&ab_channel=Meki

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
my friend shot 53 and I hit him more than 70 damage still didnt die and u can clearly see that his wearing armor and killed 3 of us in 2secs

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude the report at this time Requesting POV from ID 207 of the same event.

You have 6 hours to do so

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
second cheater getting ban for cheating why doesnt yeager get disbanned or the leader gets blacklist like kasper

Last edited:

NIZXT

Player
Player
second cheater getting ban for cheating why doesnt yeager get disbanned or the leader gets blacklist like kasper
prolly cause this isnt yeager family that this guys in, just my guess tho. its 13BB just so we are clear.

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
prolly cause this isnt yeager family that this guys in, just my guess tho. its 13BB just so we are clear.
yea u right he is in 13bb because when he killed us their point went up. But I saw him 3 times with yeager family once was biz he was wearing their white jacket and i saw twice playing in their turfs

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
yea u right he is in 13bb because when he killed us their point went up. But I saw him 3 times with yeager family once was biz he was wearing their white jacket and i saw twice playing in their turfs
brother be like oh i got killed lets go to gov site , bruh he is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom