Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jackson_Eclupse
Suspect ID
0:00
Date of violation
May 14, 2023
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/w6AIixpoh60

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to accept this report

Marabunta will receive punishment for doing criminal activity in GZ(Green Zone)

Green Zone
(It is a place where all criminal activities are forbidden. )

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Requesting POV of the whole situation (from taking the hostage) till the situation ended.

You have 24H to provide.

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Requesting POV of the whole situation (from taking the hostage) till the situation ended.

You have 24H to provide.
I only have from when they brought the hostage into the GZ and admins stopped it, so what would you like me to provide?

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
So you lyed saying that admins approved it very nice. They never said that it was allowed to why were you telling us that they said it was fine.Also nice fear rp from your end at 12:51 and you also basically got your own fam member breaking 6.4 Also you were trying to do RP while admins tags were there.

Last edited:

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Thread REJECTED.

• Firstly the situation was dissolved by admins then and there only when the gang members left the DOC.

• Secondly, there was some miscommunication between ID 157 and the admins present at that situation, where ID 157 mentioned in a ticket that they are opening fire at the DOC the moment the gang members tried to enter it, so the admins were watching for SHOOTING instead of bringing a hostage inside the GZ, to which she later on mentions that she had ' WIZARD'S APPROVAL'.

• You arrived very late at the situation, and making a forum report based on a 20s clip isn't the best idea.

The verbal warning that Marabunta received earlier will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom