Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Event rule 1.2 | 285040 |APPEAL| - Warn For Threads| Mohamed Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Franky BricksOpps
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
May 14, 2023
Time
23:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCN0Z1exufw

Franky Bricks

Player
Player

The guy who reported me and I, we both made the same mistake. I too accidently left the event without even understanding what was going on.
I am terribly sorry for my ignorance and lack of understanding to what was happening in the event yesterday. It was my first time defending a raid and I did not notice I ran out of the area. In the video you can see me running around lost like an idiot because I was super confused as to where everyone disappeared to.

Also, when I saw the guy I shot, he had "stranger" on his head so me not understanding I had alrdy quit the event by running out the circle, I started to shoot him thinking he was one of the enemy still, then i realized I might be doing something wrong when he didn't try to dodge or shoot me back so I Stopped shooting and just ran away. He kept following me so I just wanted to get away from him, you can see I circled around and aimed at him again from the side and I could have killed him but I DID NOT.

I felt I had grounds to appeal my ban as Event rule 1.2 actually states - "It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn"

I DID NOT Kill/Rob/Kidnap him, I only shot him a few times out of ignorance. I understand I still did something wrong, and I am Extremely Sorry but at your discretion I would at least like the 7 day warning to be lifted even if I have to do the jail time still.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,
Franky

Franky Bricks

Player
Player
Also If you listen to the audio, the extra stress from all the yelling added to the overwhelming fact of me not know wth is happening.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
according to server rules admin took correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom