Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Franky Bricks

Player
Player
Has anyone ever unlocked "Mushroom Cultivation" "Seed Cultivation" or "Thread Production" in the bunker and produced them? can you tell me what seeds it gives and how much seeds, shrooms and threads? no idea how it works, is there a place I can find this info?

Raymond Malchiny

Player
Player
Dear brother the Thread production is usless as for Seeds i do have it unlocked you get 15 seeds and thats $1800-$2000 on RS server so that 30k and thats the profit with your battery production with bought batteries its less.

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
Has anyone ever unlocked "Mushroom Cultivation" "Seed Cultivation" or "Thread Production" in the bunker and produced them? can you tell me what seeds it gives and how much seeds, shrooms and threads? no idea how it works, is there a place I can find this info
It give 15 seeds for 1 round if you make battery by yourself. You can earn money easily

Franky Bricks

Player
Player
do you guys know how many spray cans the bunker produces at a time? Can someone just give a chart or explanation to the amount of each item the bunker produces? lol

Wizard Cooper

Player
Player
Dear brother the Thread production is usless as for Seeds i do have it unlocked you get 15 seeds and thats $1800-$2000 on RS server so that 30k and thats the profit with your battery production with bought batteries its less.
how much time it takes to produce 15 seeds and my weekly play is less than 10 in a week should I buy it? Thank you

Raymond Malchiny

Player
Player
how much time it takes to produce 15 seeds and my weekly play is less than 10 in a week should I buy it? Thank you
around 4 per tour for 15 seeds
so 10 hours thats like 2 tours per week
you will need to plant the seeds of pineapple to make a profit margine

Top Bottom