Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
abo grim
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 15, 2023
Time of violation
16:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ULBm4QWNBa0

NIZXT

Player
Player
three people from yeager family got ban for cheat why doesnt the family get ban
you cant even name one what are you on about saying three your just saying anything at this point just cause you cant beat us.

Last edited:

Frank.

Player
Player
you cant even name one what are you on about saying three your just saying anything at this point just cause you cant beat us
So many people are hating on us simply because we doing our thing and wining events and this is the hate we get Don’t hate the player.

Note I’m happy for a pc whenever I will pass that shit with flying colours.

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
So many people are hating on us simply because we doing our thing and wining events and this is the hate we get Don’t hate the player.

Note I’m happy for a pc whenever I will pass that shit with flying colours.
Fax

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Requesting ID 101636 to provide pov for the situation
You have 12 hours to respond here

Ellaツ

Player
Player
three people from yeager family got ban for cheat why doesnt the family get ban
bc the leader cant control what each player does behind their screen so why punish the family u spastic this is the internet, stop living in rp land. u want them to pc check everyone who joins their fam right away bc crying kids like you lose and run to forums over every L ? quit blaming the whole family like the cheaters go in and admit their cheating. you are actually delusional 🤣😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom