Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yakup

2. Your age:

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 6-8

5. Your Discord: 𝖃𝖞𝖑𝖔#0718

6. Your Nickname: Sierra Victor

7. Your ID: 151333

Additional information

1. Leader of the Marabunta Grande

From crime side experience
. Leader of Marabunta Grande
. Deputy of Bloods
. Deputy of Marabunta Grande
. Deputy of Vagos
. Under Deputy of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
-The people of the Ghetto know me well. I have served as a hc and deputy of many different gangs for a long time. During this time, I met a lot of people, helped many of them solve their gang-related problems. The gang leader needs to be in contact with members, everyone needs to feel good about this gang and be close so that they can work together . The leader should gather and direct them all to a common goal and leader should be in communication. I believe that many of my friends will be loyal to me and the Marabunta, and that they will follow me on this path

-After spending so long in gang as high command and deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city almost 1,5 year and have always been a part of gangs. I acted as 1 term Marabunta Leader 3 term Marabunta deputy, 2 term bloods deputy, 2 term vagos deputy, 3 term underdeputy ballas

-I would like to become the leader of Marabunta grande, as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make Marabunta grande one of the most respected gang everyone

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
As a deputy and high command, I have leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta grande alive and participate all of the events as much as I could. I will not let anyone break the rules. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews. I will do negotiation with leos in hostage situation , store robbery & gun store robbery The gang will be active and the members will be following the RP rules. This, I will be helping the roleplay in Los Santos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom