Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey_Fresh
Administrators nickname
Avi_Pluxury
Date
Jan 13, 2022
Time
11:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/q670fr

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
My guy all u said is “who are you” bro im honestly dying of laughter right now like what are you trying to show off bro🤣🤣🤣 you said you dont play the game any more and here you are arguing with people on the forums bro you are a funny one
my guy no one cares you and your boyfriend are in discord cackling over your cringe forum comments

May Wolf

Player
Player
No he can't? IN RP there is no "circle/zone" doesn't mean you can walk up to 20 cops raiding your HQ cause an invisible circle is protecting you and you don't fear for your life.

The fact I gotta explain this is insane and part of the reason the quality of RP is bar none
this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom