Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Danny Boyy
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 17, 2023
Time
10:23
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9Qj6OE7

Danny Boyy

Just Smile Have A Nice Time
Player
hi there i was banned for GR 1.1 and GR 1.4 and those rule breaks i did not commit but i think i know why its occurred because on my main computer which is kept at my mums i have my own account for GTAV and Rockstar to play on grand but at my dads (Eddie Brook with ID 195160)which i go to every weekend and play Grandrp on his computer with different logins for GTAV and Rockstar so if that is the issue i am truly sorry for my mistakes and as were family irl and in-game i assumed it was fine we also asked another admin when we first did it to see if its ok and they said its fine as long as we don't go on each other grand account which we didnt and i never had more than 2 accounts i played with i only owned Danny Boyy with id 196272 and Danny Boyyy with id 196682 i now know this is not acceptable but please give us another chance

Danny Boyy

Player
hi i'm danny's father also eddie brok | id 195160 on server when we first joined back in august 2022 i originally created the accounts on my home pc for me and my son then he got his own pc shortly after and started to use that at his mothers house. sometimes he uses his own pc at my house too if he stays longer. i dont think we have broke any rules as said about account sharing as we are a irl family and between us we own gta X 2 subscriptions and we all have seperate rockstar accounts. 2 accounts on each subscription as we are aloud. 1 main and 1 twink.

eddie brok

Player
Player
hi i'm danny's father also eddie brok | id 195160 on server when we first joined back in august 2022 i originally created the accounts on my home pc for me and my son then he got his own pc shortly after and started to use that at his mothers house. sometimes he uses his own pc at my house too if he stays longer. i dont think we have broke any rules as said about account sharing as we are a irl family and between us we own gta X 2 subscriptions and we all have seperate rockstar accounts. 2 accounts on each subscription as we are aloud. 1 main and 1 twink.

eddie brok

Player
Player
also danny his a upstanding person that helps and runs the family in server and comes on everyday i myself dont play as much but i think danny's account should be reactivated hes done nothing wrong. if you have kids you probably understand about sharing and letting them use your computer etc.

Danny Boyy

Player
Admins if you need I can provide u will the rockstar (social club) accounts used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom