Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freddy Bomba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fdiu3u

Freddy Bomb

Player
Player
Hello admin i request full pov of this person event as this family is known for having cheaters its is really sad look this guy headshoot me when im rolling i think he use cheats i want to see his full pov other post he request pov of guy but never shows his shooting i think its aim bot admin understand they need pc check all

HR_Smithy

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
Hello admin i request full pov of this person event as this family is known for having cheaters its is really sad look this guy headshoot me when im rolling i think he use cheats i want to see his full pov other post he request pov of guy but never shows his shooting i think its aim bot admin understand they need pc check all
You know that headshots don't do more damage than body shots?

Freddy Bomb

Player
Player
look he has no movement his moving in game is like a npc he cant even switch the gun right like a clapper 100 cheats

olle

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
enjoy the ban 60 days illegal drug effect dont tak,e it down i already download u cheater
Honestly I’m not a toxic person like you and also I don’t have time to reply you (NPC) . admin will take care of it .

Freddy Bomb

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
yup im the npc look at me i have 0 game movement u are bad cheater bro

5ive

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
look he has no movement his moving in game is like a npc he cant even switch the gun right like a clapper 100 cheats
you got some serious issues! Hope admins notice your toxicity in game and on forums and take care of it soon.

Freddy Bomb

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
you got some serious issues! Hope admins notice your toxicity in game and on forums and take care of it soon.
yes my issue is with cheating smiley fam thats my issue u guys bring people in fam shooting threw walls at bizz war even team killing thats my issue cheaters

5ive

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
yes my issue is with cheating smiley fam thats my issue u guys bring people in fam shooting threw walls at bizz war even team killing thats my issue cheaters
apparently it was a 280k ID just like you but hey im not going to waste my energy on you. If it has anything to do with redux then the admins will inform him to fix it.
image.png

Standl Wise

Player
Player
What are u talking about my guy there is nothing sus in your POV they were behind u .

Freddy Bomb

Player
Player
yeah but its funny only one shoot the other just gop straight because they know they are cheating and more evidence i left gravitas family because of this crap. the smiley family is blackmailing the gravitas with threats about forum post open smiley u guys should get disbanned u dont deserve unoff .

Freddy Bomb

Player
Player
when people play with pure skill like my self u dont need to tell no one to close ur dirty forums .very sad dirty smiley fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom