Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ali Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Narek
Date
May 14, 2021
Time
16:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9u_NIxQDC14

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Hi there Fidayin,

I suppose you saw the complaint but never saw me mentioned over there that he ran to a green zone ((out of ghetto)) we were robbing that guy nearby the arena flyover and this guy keep on shooting us on inside our GANG HQ if you see his stream actually he never got invited to the families as well he was just a civilian.

I mentioned "6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc." he ran to this point where we chased him down all of us and you issued us warning for that?

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
we were in a chase with that guy and i've been keep on reporting for the admins to come and see but noone shows up as you can also see in the video i've been asking for the administrative assistance i know the ghetto rules alot and never broke one yet however you shouldnt be warning us for that reason you should warn him as we were in a chase and he got out from ghetto and still he got himself in the greenzone and started shooting as well as if we were in a fight before he shouldnt leave that place so to continue that we did the robbery and if you can see the video check this video

Desktop 2021.05.13 - 03.10.35.03
Id : 11024
ID : 15525
were also in the scene of shooting inside the HQ

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
Hi. I do not care about what happened before. I made the decision based on the POV that you sent. He got punished for killing in HQ. You got punished for robbing in the city. All that was in your POV.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Unfortunately, I don't have that pov left on me anymore at least consider us for not breaking rules i am myself level 19 and as far as i can see I do manage rules in the gang as well and not try to break it anytime.

as well as there were 4 people in the car and the video i've provided that came inside our HQ to shoot

Alii

Playa killa'
Player

check this screenshot with ids and the video for more clarification.

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
First of all that is the streamer's stream and you do not have his permission to use his stream in here. Second of there is not enough evidence here.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
I get it but still as a first warning you could just give me another chance to like prove it.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
I get it but still as a first warning you could just give me another chance to like prove it.
I would rather not do anything that stupid while being a higher up in a gang and managing all that stuff myself i just lost my anger toward this guy who kept on shooting us.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Unfortunately, we won't remove your warning. Please follow the server rules.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom