Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neon Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2023
Time of violation
21:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rH940nQmp0Y

Neon Pluxury

Me or tough? Nah never.
Player
I going to collect their depth, when i reachead they were taking out their guns without saying to leave or anything then i was telling them that this is a rented car i cant drive give us time to leave. But they started shooting even though they never said a single word from start, when they start shooting i was trying to go and was also saying "i am leaving", numerous times.

Jonny Choo

Player
Player
1) Your friend in his post and POV was trying to collect my debt without saying anything.
2) I gave 5 second demands, apparently my voice didn't come through.
3) Cry about it and grow tf up.

Neon Pluxury

Me or tough? Nah never.
Player
1) I said him to talk to you and ask you but u never gave us chance to talk or to leave.

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
1) Your friend in his post and POV was trying to collect my debt without saying anything.
Take a rest for 7days

Jonny Choo

Player
Player
Take a rest for 7days
Bahaha, that's funny. You really think I'm going to get blocked over this? It's obvious I was giving you demands to leave. We sat there for almost 10 seconds with guns pointed before I even started shooting. Not my fault my voice didn't come through in game and I had no idea it wasn't. Little buddy didn't get his $10k so he had to report the obvious.

Neon Pluxury

Me or tough? Nah never.
Player
1) I said him to talk to you and ask you but u never gave us chance to talk or to leave.
Bahaha, that's funny. You really think I'm going to get blocked over this? It's obvious I was giving you demands to leave. We sat there for almost 10 seconds with guns pointed before I even started shooting. Not my fault my voice didn't come through in game and I had no idea it wasn't. Little buddy didn't get his $10k so he had to report the obvious.
its not about the money u broke the rules thats the rule

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.
Player Id 641 will be punished for General Rule 6.15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom