Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
close
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.google.com

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
would like to see the complete pov of events because we have been suspecting that this person uses aimlock for several days since he does not even have the weapon skills and he never misses a revolver shot or a rifle shot
In addition to the fact that he is a new player because of his id and is suspicious, I hope he doesn't have a problem because of his complete pov.
I hope that the administrators analyze your way of playing where you are looking and how you put the crosshairs on peoples
i have full pov im not scared to share it, i just gave my full pov of an event like a week ago so you are talking to much i know you hidding something like some NoLimits, im just gonna wait till admin respond if he say show clip where i just kill you im just sending this if he say full pov im not hidding nothing and i will give you

Shawn Spice

Player
Player
i have full pov im not scared to share it, i just gave my full pov of an event like a week ago so you are talking to much i know you hidding something like some NoLimits, im just gonna wait till admin respond if he say show clip where i just kill you im just sending this if he say full pov im not hidding nothing and i will give you
lol youre cheating and pov people when you get clapped, hold your L lil boy. Post your full pov whit your comms since you obviously have it. i like how yall call out people you dont even see. now post that pov. Your skeleton mustve showed he was visable for you too be shooting em thru the wall like that, looks like youre using magic bullets. Get to posting forum warriorw

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
lol youre cheating and pov people when you get clapped, hold your L lil boy. Post your full pov whit your comms since you obviously have it. i like how yall call out people you dont even see. now post that pov. Your skeleton mustve showed he was visable for you too be shooting em thru the wall like that, looks like youre using magic bullets. Get to posting forum warriorw
another hacker talking, i have full pov i have no problem with it, just wating admin respond, i just want to see any full POV of both of you im sure yall hacking

rahil_sahil

Player
Player
trying to shoot trough a bush not even good player, your shoots are so random
So you called me a cheater then proceeded to say im not even a good player, again please stop the off topic and post pov.

Shawn Spice

Player
Player
pls admin pc check this guy that pov is so sus
you accused me of cheating when i won us a turf in the plague than you came and looked for me in game everyday begging me to join your familly. Your family's is full of cheaters w 2 pcs for pc checks. Why would i wanna join a cheater family.

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
would like to see the complete pov of events because we have been suspecting that this person uses aimlock for several days since he does not even have the weapon skills and he never misses a revolver shot or a rifle shot
In addition to the fact that he is a new player because of his id and is suspicious, I hope he doesn't have a problem because of his complete pov.
I hope that the administrators analyze your way of playing where you are looking and how you put the crosshairs on peoples
btw i have ar skill and rev skill, im good cause its not my first server stop crying you just too bad and you have cheats

nion

Player
Player
you accused me of cheating when i won us a turf in the plague than you came and looked for me in game everyday begging me to join your familly. Your family's is full of cheaters w 2 pcs for pc checks. Why would i wanna join a cheater family.
mf i didnt beg u to join i asked u if u wanna join and ur family is the hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom