Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Darius_Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 2, 2021
Time of violation
4:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/4hiv1a

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
ID 1836 was attempting to make an arrest on me and when my family member makes an attempt to save me he runs, rolls, and pulls out an LMG while still dragging me. This is an obvious breach of power gaming and performing unrealistic actions.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
ID 1836 was attempting to make an arrest on me and when my family member makes an attempt to save me he runs, rolls, and pulls out an LMG while still dragging me. This is an obvious breach of power gaming and performing unrealistic actions.
Would like to add that I was ID 1317 in this, this breach of powergaming ruined the rp situation as he shot me while performing an unrealistic action which ultimately led to my death. If he didn't do this, I would have been able to continue my rp and not die.

Tyrone Dejigalo

Player
Player
Please extent pov of this situation. I do understand i did Power Game i have pov of me thinking i released you because i turned and though i did. I also have POV of two of u being mercy killed. I can post pov of him being mercy killed or we just void the whole situation. Im also confused because im pretty sure tampering with povs is not allowed im pretty sure? u tampered with ur pov to benefit you.

Edit: Me thinking i released him thought i released

Last edited:

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Please extent pov of this situation. I do understand i did Power Game i have pov of me thinking i released you because i turned and though i did. I also have POV of two of u being mercy killed. I can post pov of him being mercy killed or we just void the whole situation.

Edit: Me thinking i released him thought i released
just because you think you release me doesnt mean anything. You need to actually release me

Tyrone Dejigalo

Player
Player
just because you think you release me doesnt mean anything. You need to actually release me
Never said i was right i just said it was my mistake. But its fine u got mercy killed and i would like longer pov from you. Please dont tamper with ur pov when you were in the wrong as well. id 1317 and id 10481 mercy killed. like i said idc what we do but i would void all this since we both would get punished

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Never said i was right i just said it was my mistake. But its fine u got mercy killed and i would like longer pov from you. Please dont tamper with ur pov when you were in the wrong as well. id 1317 and id 10481 mercy killed. like i said idc what we do but i would void all this since we both would get punished
Not sure what you're talking about. This is a powergaming report make your own report if you believe I was mercy killed.

Tyrone Dejigalo

Player
Player
Not sure what you're talking about. This is a powergaming report make your own report if you believe I was mercy killed.
i will if staff tell me too. i was just pointing out In this report since u broke a rule with tampering with POVS to benefit ur self

Brandon Schmidt

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 1836 will receive a punishment for Power Gaming
Doing unrealistic action while pulling a player
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

ID 1836 If you want to make a report plz make your own thread for it​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom