Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mert BlackHumor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2023
Time of violation
21:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_3HlhhO5am8

mert8914

Player
Player
First of all, I apologize for the celebrations and celebrations yesterday.
I know that there is no excuse for what I did, but I was a little nervous.
175711 id player blocked me until I finished the club race but I can't prove it as I'm not registered.
175711 id player did not let go of me even though the race was over and continued to follow and provoke me.
He followed me to my family home and killed me when I followed him.
You can see in the recordings I posted that he provoked me after the race and publicly killed me.
I urge you to take action on this matter.
thanks

Furkan Berserker

Even dark knights have dark nights
Player
2 days have passed since the situation, it does not constitute evidence, also the videos are cut and edited, your own voice and the voices in the discord are not heard in the video.

Furkan Berserker

Player
and i dont rdm you in the last video, you give me demand and you point a gun at me and send it back and I have the right to shoot you there, but of course it's not visible because you cut it.

Furkan Berserker

Player
i had the pov of the whole situation but since it's been 2 days i deleted it all

Furkan Berserker

Player
Also, all your videos are less than 1 minute so this cant prove anything

mert8914

Player
Player
Ayrıca, tüm videolarınız 1 dakikadan azdır, bu nedenle bu hiçbir şeyi kanıtlayamaz
The 2 videos you posted are under 20 seconds and have been processed. The fact that these videos are not processed shows that the admins are not neutral and support you. Also, in the videos you posted, you only showed the places where I cursed. You cut out the places where you provoked me and prevented me from finishing the race until the club race was over. And in the last video, I came to the cold to make sure you went and to check, you drove up to me and killed me without saying anything.

mert8914

Player
Player
2 days have passed since the situation, it does not constitute evidence, also the videos are cut and edited, your own voice and the voices in the discord are not heard in the video.
In grand rp rules it says 3 days to upload a video. That's why I have the right to upload videos.

Furkan Berserker

Player
In grand rp rules it says 3 days to upload a video. That's why I have the right to upload videos.
no, you are wrong You have 2 days to open a forum if 2 days pass i have no obligation to keep pov don't try to teach me the rules

Furkan Berserker

Player
The 2 videos you posted are under 20 seconds and have been processed. The fact that these videos are not processed shows that the admins are not neutral and support you. Also, in the videos you posted, you only showed the places where I cursed. You cut out the places where you provoked me and prevented me from finishing the race until the club race was over. And in the last video, I came to the cold to make sure you went and to check, you drove up to me and killed me without saying anything.
Insulting parents is the rule with no excuses, and it doesn't matter how long the video is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom